Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes they will. A lot of people want him gone.

We were two plays away from being 7-5. Imagine how the off-season would look if we did that.
We would be preseason ranked.
Is that you Scottie ? How was your trip to the nail salon ?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And those two plays were a 4th and 17 surrendered with prevent defense, sitting at 5 wins and facing the best kicker in the league, and a missed FG because we backed ourselves up 5 yards by not having a functional ST’s unit. And both of those coaches/coordinators were retained. Probably the biggest reason for frustration and/or lack of confidence that there’ll be improvement, among the fanbase. That 5-7 record was entirely avoidable, and he not only allowed it to happen, but also kept the main two culprits on staff.

Also the what if game can also go the other way on at least three of our wins in 2022, including USF.

You left out amateur hour in the Arky game when the special teams unit that doesn’t have a coach was sprinting on the field while Graham was trying to get the guys lined up to spike the ****ing ball . I’ve seen third grade teams more organized than this staff of bozos .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You left out amateur hour in the Arky game when the special teams unit that doesn’t have a coach was sprinting on the field while Graham was trying to get the guys lined up to spike the ****ing ball . I’ve seen third grade teams more organized than this staff of bozos .

No I mentioned it. You were just obviously drunk already by then. My post admittedly can get a little wordy.

But your last statement is dead on. The organization part of his reputation has to he the biggest sham of all time. I genuinely have no idea where that came from.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My God......Really?
Seriously?
I don't think I've ever listened to 9 fn minutes of coachspeak and cliche's.
If all of this BS was even remotely true, we would have won last year. Or, at the very least, would have played like a football team.

"We all want to prove the haters wrong" "But more importantly prove each other right"
"What a great leader" Home run for leadership qualities"
"Biggest recruit in the Napier era in Lagway"
"They understand the pressure"
"We followed the plan"
"Culture in the locker room"
"The plan is working"
"Players are 100% bought in"
"Spring is about hope"
"Gator fans can be excited"
"The locker room is cohesive"
Did I miss anything?
Good lord, I think I need to throw up.
Wonder where Gary Darnell is?
Hell, I would be more excited if the Zooker himself was roaming the sidelines again.
See, you ain't looking for the good. You're only looking for the bad.
And you're finding the bad, in the good.
You gotta lighten up in April.
Loop Love GIF by Trippyogi

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I notice you ignored my quip about your 9 year donation drought.

Here's a guy that has such a successful accounting firm that he has his own friggin' private jet. And if that isn't enough, he's a hotshot pilot himself that whisks his family away on a moment's notice to his mansion in the Bahamas, a place with it's own private airstrip......

......and I can't get a lousy 50 bucks in 9 years? You tip your butler more than that when he carries your bag out to the limo.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yes they will. A lot of people want him gone.

We were two plays away from being 7-5. Imagine how the off-season would look if we did that.
We would be preseason ranked.
7-5 is USCe level. It sucks. This retard has set the bar so low that people are talking about 7-5 as a great and probably unattainable record in year 3. People want him fired because he has set embarrassing records of futility for the program. It’s really not that complicated. If he suddenly becomes a good coach and has us competing in the league everyone will be thrilled, but few if any anticipate that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No I mentioned it. You were just obviously drunk already by then. My post admittedly can get a little wordy.

But your last statement is dead on. The organization part of his reputation has to he the biggest sham of all time. I genuinely have no idea where that came from.
We literally fired his mentor just a few years ago who was also "organized ". These mother ****ers even talk alike. It's like how the **** does this happen?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
7-5 is USCe level. It sucks. This retard has set the bar so low that people are talking about 7-5 as a great and probably unattainable record in year 3. People want him fired because he has set embarrassing records of futility for the program. It’s really not that complicated. If he suddenly becomes a good coach and has us competing in the league everyone will be thrilled, but few if any anticipate that.
Negative

Nobody said it was a great season. But, it would have given the Gators a different outlook for this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator