Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And that's true. This guy pulls 8 wins and we will becomes fans of the staff. Human nature.
8 wins got Ron Zook fired. Happy with 8 wins? Nah, that's loser talk. 8 wins should still get this retard fired and a kick in the nuts on the way out the door for good measure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
cant wait to see BN rip off 8-9 wins this year , you guys will be fighting for a seat on the Napewagon
rick james cocaine GIF

You should invest your retirement in powerball. Much better chance of success.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No I mentioned it. You were just obviously drunk already by then. My post admittedly can get a little wordy.

But your last statement is dead on. The organization part of his reputation has to he the biggest sham of all time. I genuinely have no idea where that came from.
It came from Nicky who couldn’t stop singing Jimmys praises either . Of course this was before we all found out he enjoyed banging marine animals

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
You think we will be able to hang with the mighty Kentucky wildcats this season?
It's a privilege and an honor to coach these fine young men, right. Kentucky has a great football team and a great coach in Mark Stoops. So we'll have our work cut out for for us, right? We will have to practice hard and do the right things, but I think our young men have what it takes to get the job done. We know what we have to do, right. I'm looking forward to the opportunity.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's a privilege and an honor to coach these fine young men, right. Kentucky has a great football team and a great coach in Mark Stoops. So we'll have our work cut out for for us, right? We will have to practice hard and do the right things, but I think our young men have what it takes to get the job done. We know what we have to do, right. I'm looking forward to the opportunity.
Yeah, no. If that makes sense.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
8-4 to be exact.

I expect 8-4 or 7-5 would likely be enough to secure year 4, but he’ll need to win 10 this year or next to even match Mullen or Mac.
Negative

Nobody said it was a great season. But, it would have given the Gators a different outlook for this season.
That’s true. The general perception would be progress from 6-6.

But we were also a play away from 4-8. (I’m not sure we’d be that much more frustrated at that.) And in either case (4-8 or 7-5) we’re still scrambling with Ky, Mizzou, Ut and SC to be among the better of the also-rans.

If we were playing our typical SEC slate, 10-2 or 9-3 would be the standard. Against this schedule, I’ve posted this before, to get to 8 wins:

MUST Beat
scUM
Samford
MSU
UCF
UK

Must split 3:2 or better
ATM
Ut
LSU
Ole Miss
f$u

Shock the World
UGA
TX

Steep hill, but it’s past time to climb. 8 opponents will have new QBs. 7 home games. Veteran QB, elite WR. You’ve built your roster and culture. You’ve brought in guys to fix the defense & ST issues, S&C and nutrition. Win.

Teams say what they say in the spring every year and hopefully aren’t deluding themselves. We can’t know until the fall so don’t get your hopes up too high and don’t assume the worst. Support the team as best you can.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MUST Beat
scUM
Samford
MSU
UCF
UK
I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post because Billy doesn't really have a chance against any of those other teams.

Cowbell is on the road, has an OC that scores big points. Honestly this should always be an EASY win for a Gator team but didn't work reality we know it's probably a coin flip. if it were at home I'd call it a likely win but Retard Billy is basically useless on the road.

SCUM- our guy is STUPID but so is there. this one's going to be entertaining just to see which which coach does the dumbest thing. It could go extra innings to see which one us more incompetent. the good news is we've only paid 50 million for our clown, they paid 100.

UK- lol. Another loss. They have half the talent and four times the coach. Stoops isnt good by any means but he is four times the coach of Skingblade. He simply wont let Billy run the plays he wants to run and Billy cant compute and wont run anything else. This loss pretty much seals the deal.

Samford- a loss would basically mean he's fired that day. They are far better than USF and Arky though. Surely this is a win.

UCF- good coach but for some reason they are absolute trash and have no talent. Should be an easy win even for Slingblade. But nothing is easy for Slingbkade, is it?

Im going to slightly change my mind. Tennessee's the only other game which I see in the maybe column, because they are Tennessee. They always find away to lose. Maybe their defensive coordinator will decide to give us the run but stop the pass again this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel dumb just reading that.

You know Ive been avoiding hearing his press conferences just to avoid the IQ draining effect.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we play sit on the lead when we get up 10 points we will lose several we shouldnt.
I seen a stat the other day were our offense was among the worst in the country following a defensive stop. It's why talent, buy in and all this other bs is a worthless conversation to have. For some reason I never gets talked about with the media.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post because Billy doesn't really have a chance against any of those other teams.

Cowbell is on the road, has an OC that scores big points. Honestly this should always be an EASY win for a Gator team but didn't work reality we know it's probably a coin flip. if it were at home I'd call it a likely win but Retard Billy is basically useless on the road.

SCUM- our guy is STUPID but so is there. this one's going to be entertaining just to see which which coach does the dumbest thing. It could go extra innings to see which one us more incompetent. the good news is we've only paid 50 million for our clown, they paid 100.

UK- lol. Another loss. They have half the talent and four times the coach. Stoops isnt good by any means but he is four times the coach of Skingblade. He simply wont let Billy run the plays he wants to run and Billy cant compute and wont run anything else. This loss pretty much seals the deal.

Samford- a loss would basically mean he's fired that day. They are far better than USF and Arky though. Surely this is a win.

UCF- good coach but for some reason they are absolute trash and have no talent. Should be an easy win even for Slingblade. But nothing is easy for Slingbkade, is it?

Im going to slightly change my mind. Tennessee's the only other game which I see in the maybe column, because they are Tennessee. They always find away to lose. Maybe their defensive coordinator will decide to give us the run but stop the pass again this year.
Please note I didn’t say will win, but must win to get to 7-8 wins.

MSU on the road is should win but always tough. Seems like even great Gator QBs managed to throw 4 INTs there. The HC is the OC. Their QB looks very Mertz-like. He’s no Dillon Gabriel.

UCF will treat this game like their Super Bowl. Not sure why you think Malzahn is a great coach but they’ll be sky high and dang near beat Oklahoma in Norman last year.

Agree re: scUM, Ut & UK. Like I said, steep hill.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I seen a stat the other day were our offense was among the worst in the country following a defensive stop. It's why talent, buy in and all this other bs is a worthless to conversation. For some reason I never gets talked about with the media.
Wait ...

we had a defensive stop?

shocked hugh laurie GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UCF will treat this game like their Super Bowl. Not sure why you think Malzahn is a great coach but they’ll be sky high and dang near beat Oklahoma in Norman last year.
I said good coach. He was in the conversation for 2nd best SEC coach in his era. I personally believe Freeze was better but was at a tougher location.

Billy is in the conversation for worst SEC coach in the last 100 years.

I didn't say Malzahn is great, he isn't great by any means, just better than our idiot. Still the talent difference is massive, but that doesn't seem to matter with this coach. If he loses this, it's hard to imagine him surviving and we likely lose the last 8.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator