Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh yeah!!!! We gon win Spring Training AGAIN! 12th year in a row.
Since we win Spring Training every year, I'm more interested in hearing about the new players I'm unfamiliar with and about the differences that our coaching staff are either saying or doing.

This video touches on both.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since we win Spring Training every year, I'm more interested in hearing about the new players I'm unfamiliar with and about the differences that our coaching staff are either saying or doing.

This video touches on both.
Id really like to see a reporter telling us who seems to be where in the depth chart, especially first team OL seems to be, etc.

I have no doubt the RBs will be adequate. Every team is willing to let you run the ball when you are down by several scores to kill the clock. Our guys will get their yards.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Id really like to see a reporter telling us who seems to be where in the depth chart, especially first team OL seems to be, etc.

I have no doubt the RBs will be adequate. Every team is willing to let you run the ball when you are down by several scores to kill the clock. Our guys will get there yards.
Yes, we'd all like to see that.
But we, also, all know that anything a reporter tells us is conjecture and that only the coaches know who's where...and that won't come out until game 1 vs Miami.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"I like Joey. When Joey be crunk, he be crunk. Joey, he's one of those guys that comes in and works. He's going to hold you accountable. He's gonna make sure you do the work and he's gonna make sure you get it done," Jackson said. "If you're out there not doing the job, he's going to tell you. So, I like that about Joey, him just coming in and having a leadership role."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
we have one of these feel good improvement stories every year. last year it was our new hotshot DC, mr hambone jack off, that we "stole" from bama.

then the season starts.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
we have one of these feel good improvement stories every year. last year it was our new hotshot DC, mr hambone jack off, that we "stole" from bama.

then the season starts.
It's like movie trailers.

Off-season trailers.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
we have one of these feel good improvement stories every year.
So does every single other program in America. You guys are acting like offseason puff pieces are unique to UF.

You can resolve the "problem" by not reading them if they upset you. I haven't read a single word of any of them, and I'm considered some kind of crazy pumper. I didn't read them in the Chimp, Butters, or Mullen eras either.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So does every single other program in America. You guys are acting like offseason puff pieces are unique to UF.

You can resolve the "problem" by not reading them if they upset you. I haven't read a single word of any of them, and I'm considered some kind of crazy pumper. I didn't read them in the Chimp, Butters, or Mullen eras either.
Show me on this doll where my comment hurt you.

See You Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.