Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m not gonna say that it’s not rated high enough. Because it’s not.

But a lot of Mullen’s guys did not qualify.

Honestly, whether they don’t qualify, or simply transfer out after 1-2 years, it’s really the same outcome. Losing guys like Steele and the Bahamian kid I’m sure our office is still working on, definitely hurts. But no more so than your top recruits of a class(KW and ETN) being here for maybe 2 years, or your WR target of 2022 bailing early, or Norman last year, etc. I think we probably have a better overall 2-deep than we had with Mullen beyond ‘18, but sadly it’s not nearly as big of a difference as we expected.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that's the point I was making. I knew we dropped to around 15. I'd imagine we're a little lower this year.
I think it will be about the same + or - one or two spots. But the lies that he has built some fantastic roster are laughable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it is just as true now as it was then. His classes were full of people who knew couldn't qualify to flluff the numbers. His classes were REALLY mid teens also, just like Potato's classes.
Yeah but Napier's classes are in the teens then 10 out of the 20 transfer the next year

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know why so many coaches struggle to learn from their mistakes. I always assumed inflated egos, and maybe that's it. Napier seemed more humble than that when he was hired, but I agree with you. He hasn't done anything for us to believe he's any different. He's mainly just been all talk so far, with the exception of recruiting efforts. The only thing hindering his recruiting is his win-loss record.

Because it helped him beat App State once. Surely that will translate to our league .

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Game Day Bitches :grin:
The Cupcake Guys GIF by The Roku Channel

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t even watch the game. ESPN is a sham, ain’t no way I’m paying $99 additional dollars on top of what I already pay.

Whoever can put an end to this nonsense will get my vote this coming election

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t even watch the game. ESPN is a sham, ain’t no way I’m paying $99 additional dollars on top of what I already pay.

Whoever can put an end to this nonsense will get my vote this coming election

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator