Spurrier to be SC football Ambassador

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine Spurrier being the football ambassador at a school during a Muschamp era of offense?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That article is dated November 17th. It says he's "considering" taking the position. Any recent updates? This was long before they became the SEC laughing stock with the Muschamp hire.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seen no follow up on that. I don't think he stepped down so he could hang around.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jerri completed her grad degree. No need for them to stay in Columbia when Crescent Beach is sitting there. Mac will have an open door to SOS if he gets the itch to break down film or draw up ball plays. With all the new QB's coming into the fold in the spring, could you just imagine SOS at a spring practice or two with them giving a few sage pointers?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By recommending Muscramps to s rival, he is showing his true Gator allegiance

Last edited:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Easy fellas, we are talking about one of the All Time great Gators here. No worries on where his allegiance will be when he is finished seeking jobs. He has made that point clear.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since that article has been written there has been nothing else stated on the topic. And again, I would be rather surprised to see Spurrier hang around in Columbia after he's stepped down. Now that WM is there, he's gonna be sitting on the beach or doing Heisman House commercials.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be just a legit way to keep paying him the rest or most of his contract for the year. Easy money if he wants to stay in Columbia a bit longer. If I'm him, I get out before the pitchforks come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.