Spurrier to be SC football Ambassador

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spurrier hanging out in Columbia shouldn't come as a big surprise. It's about 60 miles to Augusta National. If the rumors were true that he took the USC job as part of a deal to get the membership to Augusta, being the USC ambassador makes sense. Live close to and play golf at one of the premier courses in the world and get paid a six figure salary to do so. I don't like it, but it does make some sense. Hopefully he has decided against doing so since this was published.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It surprised me. I thought he'd be ready to get out of that craphole.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All his & Jerri's grandkids live in that area.
P.S.: We'd better put security guards all around Steve's statue if he recommended
Messedchomp for when USCe shows up after 5-6 games with the Chump.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
If this is true, and especially with Muschamp there, SOS is no longer a Gator. Sorry folks, this is just how I feel about it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, this doesn't sit well with me quite honestly. I had no problem with him coaching somewhere else, it's a business and he was part of it. But he's retired now... and yet he's gonna pimp for the cocks and not the gators??? :gah:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
firing-squad.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, this doesn't sit well with me quite honestly. I had no problem with him coaching somewhere else, it's a business and he was part of it. But he's retired now... and yet he's gonna pimp for the cocks and not the gators??? :gah:
Once Fooley is gone, things will change.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Once Fooley is gone, things will change.

I really do think that's the sticking point. These two won't admit it publicly, but things did not end well for them.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I really do think that's the sticking point. These two won't admit it publicly, but things did not end well for them.

This is my conspiracy theory. Probably not true, but interesting nevertheless. Let's say Spurrier holds a grudge against Foley. Muschamp holds a grudge against Florida. Spurrier likes Muschamp. We know that. Spurrier gives his support for Muschamp to get hired at South Carolina. Spurrier and Muschamp team up to get back at Florida because they are bitter. Spurrier bitter at Foley. Muschamp bitter at Florida fans who never accepted him. As the world turns.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... sevem8, you talking 'bout Fooley & Law ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.