Love SOS...

But no Randy is not gonna be given a chance to be the coach here

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We should can all the official Head Coach pressers after the game and give that role to Steve forever and ever, amen.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“The athletic director summed it up. I thought he did a good job of saying that this was not about wins and losses, it was about the whole thing, other things and so forth, certain proclivities many of us may have thought distasteful and what have you...”

I think we can all read between the lines with that quote. :lol2:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He made it obvious when he referenced giving plays to Nuss that he thought these dudes were completely clueless

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
“The athletic director summed it up. I thought he did a good job of saying that this was not about wins and losses, it was about the whole thing, other things and so forth, certain proclivities many of us may have thought distasteful and what have you...”

I think we can all read between the lines with that quote. :lol2:

I can’t tell if you are being serious. I read the article and didn’t see the quote written that way. So either they changed the quote in the paper which is not unheard of these days or you’re giving your re-interpretation of this and alluding to shark humping proclivities. I’m not sure which it is. :lmao2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He had a good relationship with McElwain’s offensive coaching staff and would occasionally share plays with Gators offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier, he said Monday.

“Oh yeah, I did that every week or so,” Spurrier said, “just with Nussmeier and his staff and they look at it. He’s put some of them in. He’s put a few in. I’ll walk through there and give them a play every now then, one or two plays, say ‘What’d you think about this? This was good for us.’ Sometimes they actually use them, and sometimes it’s foreign to them. Our offense was so much different from what they do here.”
Yeah, no ****.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Yeah, no ****.
Just read that article and was getting ready to post this exact quote. Great minds think alike I guess.
Yeah, I remember when the Spurdog used to coach them up. We had a guy from Woodberry Forest in Va. Big arm but just couldn't cut the mustard with SOS, he was reduced to throwing punts at practice for the ST punt return. I think that is where he would have Franks right now.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
No Strong, no Taggert, no Shannon. You do not like any AA coaches do you?

I dont like ****ty coaches...but good job trying to paint me as some racist.

Do I need to list out why I dont like those coaches?

1. Strong: Texas and not so great at Louisville without Teddy B.

2. Taggart: Never really beat anyone that great and although had winning seasons and built programs he never had a signature win

3. Shannon: Do I even need to explain this one?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont like ****ty coaches...but good job trying to paint me as some racist.

Not sure what "****ty" means. Are you saying that Taggart, Strong and Shannon are UPPITY? Racist. :lol2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wish someone would take the gloves off and tell like it is.
“The dude just sucked out loud. He actually managed to field worse offenses than the guy before that got fired for sh*tty offenses. On top of that, he was a complete d*ck. Had to tie a bone around his neck to get his dog to come to him. The only question is why did it take them so long?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator