Sticking it to LSU & Tenn on the 6inch line

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Hey Vols and Tigers: maybe next year, losers! It is hard for me to express my contempt for the shameful and hateful behavior of LSU in the Hurricane Matthew matter. But payback is hell and today our Gators stuck it to LSU fans, coaches, players, AD and president, and showed them that Gators are made of sterner stuff than rude loud-mouth toothless Tigers. And I always feel good when we can add to the misery of UTn, the most over-rated team of braggarts in CFB.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You clearly did not read my post or understand it On 4th down only! On any other down any other player can recover.

I thought that WAS on 4th down? It was about 10 games back, so maybe my memory fails me.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I don't know who made penatration, but if you watch the replay one of our guys grabbed him by the ankles when he jumped and really slowed the momentum and it looked like Tabor may have been who punched it out.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You clearly did not read my post or understand it On 4th down only! On any other down any other player can recover.
This is correct. In the last two minutes of either half, a 4th down fumble can only be advanced by the person who fumbled it. If the fumble is backwards and another offensive player recovers it, the play is dead right there. If the fumble is forwards and another offensive player recovers it, the ball is returned to the spot of the fumble. The only exception would be "backwards passes/laterals" that hit the ground like Arkansas' miracle victory against Ole Miss last year, or LSU's botched fake field goal that went for a 1st down against us in 2010.

Edit: You can see the line judge at the top of the screen move in, drop the bean bag, and say "fumble" a couple times after the play was over. There was no way LSU could have recovered that and won short of Guice miraculously picking it up and getting in the end zone.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
This is correct. In the last two minutes of either half, a 4th down fumble can only be advanced by the person who fumbled it. If the fumble is backwards and another offensive player recovers it, the play is dead right there. If the fumble is forwards and another offensive player recovers it, the ball is returned to the spot of the fumble. The only exception would be "backwards passes/laterals" that hit the ground like Arkansas' miracle victory against Ole Miss last year, or LSU's botched fake field goal that went for a 1st down against us in 2010.

Edit: You can see the line judge at the top of the screen move in, drop the bean bag, and say "fumble" a couple times after the play was over. There was no way LSU could have recovered that and won short of Guice miraculously picking it up and getting in the end zone.
Professor Sasquatch
:goodstuff:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing has been more gratifying than see LSUck get what they deserve. From calling, texting players, and the antics of the cancelled game. YOU MOFO's GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVED.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
But this is a rebuilding year for Tennessee. Brick by brick. They are going to be very good next year!

:D

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the final drive again now on SEC Network!

Can't taste enough Tiger tears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.