Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Dude has out performed all 3 of our QB'S (combined) in 2 f'ing quarters. He's 16/20 267 yrds 1 TD...:facepalm:

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you was watching you would see what this dude is doing In the pass game. Unbelievable! If Mac/Nuss had of landed him we would be In pretty damn good shape for the upcoming season
I don't think Mac or Nuss would know how to use a top QB. I am still baffled why we are now recruiting dual threat QB's since we run a pro-style offense?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Mac or Nuss would know how to use a top QB. I am still baffled why we are now recruiting dual threat QB's since we run a pro-style offense?

Did you see our QB's play? They are scrambling (pun intended) to find someone, anyone, who can make it happen back there.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see our QB's play? They are scrambling (pun intended) to find someone, anyone, who can make it happen back there.
Of course I watched our QB's play but, we don't run an offense that would work with a dual threat QB. I am really baffled that Nuss is still our OC after his pathetic two years as OC. Roper was actually a better OC than Nuss and I never thought I would make that statement.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would have to agree! Stidham didn’t need coaching though...he was ready from the time he stepped on campus all they would of had to do was give him a playbook and leave him alone. However...with the ego's Mac/nuss have I'm sure they would of found a way to screw up everything that he was naturally blessed with and he would of sucked a$$ here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would have to agree! Stidham didn’t need coaching though...he was ready from the time he stepped on campus all they would of had to do was give him a playbook and leave him alone. However...with the ego's Mac/nuss have I'm sure they would of found a way to screw up everything that he was naturally blessed with and he would of sucked a$$ here.
Correct....They don't recognize true talent and they damned sure don't seem to know how to develop it.....At this point anyone with a lick of sense would probably start getting Toney familiar with the playbook and have him lead offseason player run practices. As I see it he is the only true possibility of giving us a viable quick scoring offense which is going to be needed with a retooled defense this coming season.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would the Auburn coaches have to sit out a year if they transfer to UF?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. Watching Stidham. Both he and Woody Barrett from Orlando are really good.

Better than anything we have.

I remember when other teams envied us.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. Watching Stidham. Both he and Woody Barrett from Orlando are really good.

Better than anything we have.

I remember when other teams envied us.
Barrett transferred out of there.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Not sure if Stidham can stay healthy the entire season....he didn't face many SEC caliber defenses at Baylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.