Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he shat his pants on live TV it would be less embarrassing than this coaching job. He should be ashamed of himself for what we saw today and Striclin needs to go too when this inevitable turd gets mercifully flushed down the toilet .

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
There is no reason other than poor preparation and poor coaching for us to loose that game. I am disgusted at this point.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yup this guy is the worst game manager I've ever seen. Preparation is questionable, play calling predictable and while he won't be in peril this year if some of that isn't corrected next year I will have no problem saying good riddance.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
First time losing to both Vandy and Kentucky in the same season since 1974. Sad

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If he shat his pants on live TV it would be less embarrassing than this coaching job. He should be ashamed of himself for what we saw today and Striclin needs to go too when this inevitable turd gets mercifully flushed down the toilet .
There is an opening for the AD position at Cowbell that I do not believe has been filled. I know the perfect candidate.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yeah
I thought we had turned the corner.
I was wrong.

This loss was eerily similar to a Muschamp or Zook loss.

Team was completely un prepared,the game plan was horrible. Tackling again was terrible.Dumb **** penalties , Again!

Not good Napier.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have we had a coach in the last sixty years lose to Vandy and Kentucky in the same season?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not too sure but our offensive play calling looks like were trying to set up a 4th and short on every series....we run WAY TOO often on 3rd and long. I get it every once in a while but EVERY single time....

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is 1 year guys.
And it's his first year.
This year is a bust regarding wins and losses but our facilities are top notch, our recruiting is better, and our culture appears to be better.
I have high expectations for year 2 but yeah, this loss was embarrassing and this year is done.

Beat the Semenholes and enjoy a useless bowl game.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is 1 year guys.
And it's his first year.
This year is a bust regarding wins and losses but our facilities are top notch, our recruiting is better, and our culture appears to be better.
I have high expectations for year 2 but yeah, this loss was embarrassing and this year is done.

Beat the Semenholes and enjoy a useless bowl game.

Year 1 is officially a failure. Lose to FSU and it’s a disaster. No way to spin it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
A truly well balanced and confident offensive team RARELY goes for it on 4th down....This is some loser Mike Leach philosophy but without the wide open passing game....normally offenses try to avoid 4th downs all together, we seem to be attracted to them like a magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.