Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In Allen's defense - the offensive line forgot how to block at halftime.

But, he flat out missed several easy completions with low throws or passes right into a defensive lineman during the last two drives. I am a huge fan, but he choked. My son, a UW grad and another huge fan, was cussing him for the bad throws and for pissing away an opportunity...again!

Romo kept saying he got hit, but it didn’t look like it to me on the replay. Not sure why he underthrew it like that. But as much as I do think he played poorly down the stretch, it’s also just a product of playing teams like the present Chiefs. The whole game it just feels like they’re going to win, regardless of score or momentum. And it takes a near miraculous effort to actually beat them in games that matter. I saw it last year in the SB and two other times against NE. Very 80s 49ers-esque.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Romo kept saying he got hit, but it didn’t look like it to me on the replay. Not sure why he underthrew it like that. But as much as I do think he played poorly down the stretch, it’s also just a product of playing teams like the present Chiefs. The whole game it just feels like they’re going to win, regardless of score or momentum. And it takes a near miraculous effort to actually beat them in games that matter. I saw it last year in the SB and two other times against NE. Very 80s 49ers-esque.
Well, I have a theory - and it involves the NFL and conspiracies - so I am not too sure how serious it is. But the KC crowd is VERY popular right now and generating interest in many ways. But, hey, I could be off my rocker here.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well, I have a theory - and it involves the NFL and conspiracies - so I am not too sure how serious it is. But the KC crowd is VERY popular right now and generating interest in many ways. But, hey, I could be off my rocker here.

Don’t get me wrong, and I said this after the Super Bowl last year, KC is absolutely the new New England in that in addition to being a great team, they also seem to get almost all of the favorable calls. No argument there. That said, between Hamlin and the grocery store shooting last year, I would think the media and NFL would love to see Buffalo get a ring as well.

As for you being off your rocker, I don’t like to rule anything out.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I've pretty much believed sports is fixed ever since the friggin power went off in the Super Bowl...the Super Bowl. Oh, and one team was getting clobbered, but just happened to come back in the second half fighting valiantly only to come up short. All that halftime ad money,... couldn't have the whole east coast go to bed because the next day is a Monday.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Brutal.

4caf4db5a07497f3c107f0a7b8ed1b5b.jpg

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I've pretty much believed sports is fixed ever since the friggin power went off in the Super Bowl...the Super Bowl. Oh, and one team was getting clobbered, but just happened to come back in the second half fighting valiantly only to come up short. All that halftime ad money,... couldn't have the whole east coast go to bed because the next day is a Monday.

You are def onto something

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I wish I had saved the graphic but I saw online a blurb that said "Reba singing national anthem, Post Malone performing halftime show at Ravens-49ers SB

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019

I was watching a podcast recently and it was either Katt Williams or Dave Chapelle talking about this is how the entertainment industry compromises the blacks...they basically tell them if you want an elevated platform, you have to do things like this

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I had saved the graphic but I saw online a blurb that said "Reba singing national anthem, Post Malone performing halftime show at Ravens-49ers SB

You mean the one which picked the two #1 seeds, had USHER and Reba as the halftime show posted on January 18th. I mean Usher was in contract talks before the season and was the vegas odds on favorite, Usher and Reba are on a show together on the network the Super Bowl is being played on. The Ravens and 49ers have been the best two teams in their conferences all season. I mean it was such a stretch for that graphic.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
You mean the one which picked the two #1 seeds, had USHER and Reba as the halftime show posted on January 18th. I mean Usher was in contract talks before the season and was the vegas odds on favorite, Usher and Reba are on a show together on the network the Super Bowl is being played on. The Ravens and 49ers have been the best two teams in their conferences all season. I mean it was such a stretch for that graphic.

We both know that's never happened before...advertisements don't mention teams before the conf title games are even done...they would simply say SB 58...but it's probably just some sort of glitch anyway I am sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.