Swamp was rocking; those who went, please check in

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
So loud my vision was blurring or that might have been the booze. I could only imagine what the focal point at field level was like. Nixs helmet must have been shaking! Much love from Section 15, Row 68

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Can't remember the last time The Swamp was rocking that good, damn that was fun. My Swamp juice starting running out about halftime but the singing of "Won't back down" got the juices flowing again for the home stretch.
Had four Aub. fans sitting behind me that made a little noise early but they got pretty quiet as the game went on, I looked back at them after our last score and they were gone.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Can't remember the last time The Swamp was rocking that good, damn that was fun. My Swamp juice starting running out about halftime but the singing of "Won't back down" got the juices flowing again for the home stretch.
Had four Aub. fans sitting behind me that made a little noise early but they got pretty quiet as the game went on, I looked back at them after our last score and they were gone.
There were two AU fans in our row (fairly quiet for the most part) and to their credit they stayed until Marco's int.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

And this is why the student section is empty...these nerds are so pampered that sitting outside to watch a game is “punishment”

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

And this is why the student section is empty...these nerds are so pampered that sitting outside to watch a game is “punishment”

I would've given anything to go to games as a kid. I wouldn't have cared if it was 130F. Times change...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It’s a sad state of affairs in the world when kids don’t care about their chance to witness a memory that will last forever...take the game out of it and just go with the atmosphere you’re in its an amazing thing to witness that some fans will never get to see in person and I cherish every time I get a chance to see my Gators suit up and play...I guess that’s why I’m so shocked at the attitudes of these kids and ppl at home that want to sit in ac and watch the game

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

I totally agree. Take out the benches all together and force their azzes to stand the entire game.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Here's me, son #2, GF of son #1, son #1... and "poor man's CHOMP girl"...

I was at every home game from 89-93, and a ton of home games since then, and the way I would assess this game is as follows: If measured from start to finish, in terms of total seconds spent making a LOT of noise, this was probably the loudest game I've ever been to. I don't mean loudest single play, like 97 FSU or the blocked field goal against South Carolina, but I mean steady, deafening noise from start to finish.
Slide1.JPG

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Here's me, son #2, GF of son #1, son #1... and "poor man's CHOMP girl"...

I was at every home game from 89-93, and a ton of home games since then, and the way I would assess this game is as follows: If measured from start to finish, in terms of total seconds spent making a LOT of noise, this was probably the loudest game I've ever been to. I don't mean loudest single play, like 97 FSU or the blocked field goal against South Carolina, but I mean steady, deafening noise from start to finish.
That’s a really good picture of you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Where does one even begin with this guy?

Shade--for starters, that's an excuse for about 3 games a year. Saturday was fine. In the others, put on some sunblock, wear very little clothing, and get some color. In addition, yeah, let's put the 50 and up, already alum crowd in the direct sun instead, you selfish, quintessential millennial.

Steel benches--who the hell cares? If it's that big of a deal, spend $20 once for a cushion and bring to the games. It's 3.5 hours. Suck it up.

Mist fans like the players have--this tweet could have its own show on Bravo selling high-end real estate, and it still wouldn't be as gay as this comment. Are we really comparing sitting and cheering with being loaded up with 10 pounds of equipment and physically competing with an opponent up and down a field?

If I'm Stricklin, I immediately revoke this kid's seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator