Tabor says he is the best at combine...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The whole Teez thing was weird to me. I wish him the best...

I agree on both counts with your statement. Still the bottom line with the NFL is can you play. Tablor can play, so he will be drafted and with injury luck have a decent career and hopefully make and hold on to some cash.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I understand that to an extent, but it was in no fault of his own or any of our other countless defensive players who were dealt a crappy hand thanks to our abysmal offense.
Maybe but it's still the truth for me. I dislike most 3 and dones and especially the one who.left qithout winning championships. I always remember guys like Johnathan Bullard more fondly than Dante "Im Leaving with Muschump" Fowler. I just do.

I understand wanting to get a payday... but really I dont. Im a Gator FANatic, not an Nfl fanatic.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe but it's still the truth for me. I dislike most 3 and dones and especially the one who.left qithout winning championships. I always remember guys like Johnathan Bullard more fondly than Dante "Im Leaving with Muschump" Fowler. I just do.

I understand wanting to get a payday... but really I dont. Im a Gator FANatic, not an Nfl fanatic.

Can't disagree, I understand your stance brah

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Remember this thread? :lol: I took dislikes because I wouldn't say he was a Great Gator.

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/jalen-tabor-goes-pro-as-expected.13135/#post-443205
I took some heat in that one as well. Seemed like some fan boys thought that simply because you chose the gators, that made you a "great" gator and because i completely disagree with that the knives came out. There are plenty of examples of guys who put on the orange and blue that not only were not "great" gators, but were awful gators, but even worse, awful human beings. Ahern, that kid who stole the dead players credit card, etc. Just because you played here and/or played and graduated doesnt mean you were a great gator. Tebow, Weurffel, Grossman, Taylor, Nelson, Haden, Siler, Reidel, Ike, etc were great gators. But of course, my definition of great is not defined simply b/c you chose to put on the orange and blue. Greatness is earned, its not given or chosen.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I took some heat in that one as well. Seemed like some fan boys thought that simply because you chose the gators, that made you a "great" gator and because i completely disagree with that the knives came out. There are plenty of examples of guys who put on the orange and blue that not only were not "great" gators, but were awful gators, but even worse, awful human beings. Ahern, that kid who stole the dead players credit card, etc. Just because you played here and/or played and graduated doesnt mean you were a great gator. Tebow, Weurffel, Grossman, Taylor, Nelson, Haden, Siler, Reidel, Ike, etc were great gators. But of course, my definition of great is not defined simply b/c you chose to put on the orange and blue. Greatness is earned, its not given or chosen.
Preach it, Brother. Shout it from the top of the highest mountain.

:fistbump:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, couldn't resist. I actually read the thread and saw you only posted once. It was a clever post, but no 'heat' fell upon you for it. :lol:
Actualy, it may have been a different but similar thread... a couple posters were spazzing because i wouldnt call someone a "great" and when it got down to it their definition of great gator was simply that they were a gator at all. It went on for about 2 full pages. Not sure which thread or who the one or 2 players it was though.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actualy, it may have been a different but similar thread... a couple posters were spazzing because i wouldnt call someone a "great" and when it got down to it their definition of great gator was simply that they were a gator at all. It went on for about 2 full pages. Not sure which thread or who the one or 2 players it was though.
Wasn't me, as I neither congratulated nor gave Tabor crap in that thread or any other. I've always liked Q more for his size/speed combo. My only post was a snarky comment about somebody else's comment which didn't even mention Tabor. :lol:
I do kind of remember you taking some heat at some point, which is why I thought it was surprising you only had one post in the Tabor thread.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't me, as I neither congratulated nor gave Tabor crap in that thread or any other. I've always liked Q more for his size/speed combo. My only post was a snarky comment about somebody else's comment which didn't even mention Tabor. :lol:
I do kind of remember you taking some heat at some point, which is why I thought it was surprising you only had one post in the Tabor thread.
I think it spilled into another thread actually... they was trollin me brah! :grin:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, couldn't resist. I actually read the thread and saw you only posted once. It was a clever post, but no 'heat' fell upon you for it. :lol:

Durty is a snowflake so you have to understand he is quite sensitive.

:grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
so back to the thread, what was he claiming to be the best at? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online