Tailgating: Happy NV?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now that that’s out of the way, they are saying the Florida/Georgia (Yale/Harvard) game is the only tailgating experience worth ranking for either team yet all the other schools it’s just based on their campus tailgating regardless of who’s being played?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Now that that’s out of the way, they are saying the Florida/Georgia (Yale/Harvard) game is the only tailgating experience worth ranking for either team yet all the other schools it’s just based on their campus tailgating regardless of who’s being played?
Well, I never thought Florida had a great fan experience in Gville, OUTSIDE the stadium, TBH. There are spots that are fun and any group of fans believe their tailgate is fun but if you compare our situation to #1, I think you'll agree that The Grove is cooler than ours. The parking in Gainesville sux and is so spread out and that contributes.

Edit: The game in Jax is better than in Gville, although the white tents on the side of BHG, along University, has had some good moments but overall I agree with the results.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I never thought Florida had a great fan experience OUTSIDE the stadium TBH. There are spots that are fun and any group of fans believe their tailgate is fun but if you compare our situation to #1, I think you'll agree that The Grove is cooler than ours. The parking in Gainesville sux and is so spread out and that contributes.

The white tents on the side of BHG, along University, has had some good moments but overall I agree with the results.
Oh, I completely agree with you. I’m sure the coeds walking around have a lot to do with it as well. I’m more confused that it’s about TWLOCP and then everyone else’s just campus.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina? A non campus setting in a warehouse district where 90% of the parking is at a fairgrounds or in residential backyards?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn’t argue much with LSU’s high ranking. Never was able to go on the road much but did make it to Baton Rouge once. Those Cajun’s dang sure know how to cook, eat, drink, gamble, and talk shti before and after the game. There were grills everywhere with about every kind of meat you could think of along with the expected Gator tail, crawfish, gumbos, and other delights from that area. You could still get Dixie beer out there and that was also a treat. Most of their fans were fun to eat, drink, and BS with before the game. If I was younger I’d go back. Those SOB’s would love us after owning us the last few years and it‘d be nice to be out there and see things get turned around. Hope it’s sooner than later.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Can't argue Ole Miss or LSU being high up there; but where it loses all credibility is putting Cal in the top 5. Their spot in a Top 25 list would be suspect, but top 5 is ridiculous.

Same goes for putting USC in there also--none of the CA schools do tailgating well and especially in comparison to anywhere in SEC or Big 10 country.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina? A non campus setting in a warehouse district where 90% of the parking is at a fairgrounds or in residential backyards?
WV? I bunch of DNA-challenged fatasses burning couches and getting fighting drunk on ****ty whiskey?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that's just stupid. Every time I go near that place prostitutes are circling. I guess somebody got a good cheap blowjob and thinks that's what a pregame should be.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
throw in "eating frozen pizza in a dark corner" and he woulda nailed it
those trailer dwellers can't afford frozen pizza. it's nothing but 4-day-old Go Mart roller hot dogs for them.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah that's just stupid. Every time I go near that place prostitutes are circling. I guess somebody got a good cheap blowjob and thinks that's what a pregame should be.
It ain’t?

Ox has been suggesting prostitutes for well over a year now.

Maybe we’ve been doing it all wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator