TCU is number 3 in the latest playoff poll

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clowns fall to #4. Unbelievable that TCU is that highly ranked, but on the other hand, they play good football. Would love to hear that Patterson is being considered for the UF job but it doesn't look like that is a possibility. Anyway, clowns would play Bama in the Sugar Bowl and probably get their butts kicked and never make it to the championship game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FSU would now be forced to play Bama in the first round if results hold. I would pay good money to see that beatdown in person. Also, TCU and Oregon would be stupid entertaining football.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The only undefeated team left and they drop to #4. I love it!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The clowns will be out of the top 4 after losing to GT. But if things hold the same through next weekend, it will be a great set of semi finals.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Are they just trying to get FSU to New Orleans by doing that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Beating us didn't do anything to help them...... no surprise..

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wanna see Bama play Oregon for it all. I also wanna see fsu get curb stomped wich I believe will happen against any top 5 team

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's fun, and always appropriate to laugh at the noles. But the loser here is OhSt. They weren't overtaking fsu but has a shot of jumping TCU. Not looking good for them.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Georgia Tech makes it all irrelevant for the Noles. If Ga Tech pulls off back-to-back wins against UGA and FSU, they are my new favorite team not named Florida.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n122384 said:
It's fun, and always appropriate to laugh at the noles. But the loser here is OhSt. They weren't overtaking fsu but has a shot of jumping TCU. Not looking good for them.

OSU's in serious trouble without JT Barrett against Wisconsin. There's still a good chance Baylor gets in as the #4 after FSU and OSU lose this weekend.

Edit: Although if FSU, OSU, and Baylor all lose this weekend, there's a good chance FSU stays at #4 since there won't be another 1-loss team ranked below them. Crazy.

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
Lets not forget: Baylor BEAT TCU and they play KStU this weekend. A big game against K State and they might jump to 4th with F$u in 3rd. Still a lot of games to be played out. IF F$u loses, both might get in as CoBig12 Champs.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Isn't this fun talking about the new playoffs and we're nowhere close to the conversation?

THANKS MUSCHAMP!

And some of you jackasses wanted to keep him....unreal!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n122384 said:

Sounds like a double win then.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be a titanic news story if an undefeated Florida State was edged out of the Final Four because of poor play in the ACC Championship game.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'd like that almost as much as an FSU loss. The sheer amount of crying would be epic

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
queue the ESecPN bias garbage from all nole f@g whiners

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Noles are falling exactly where they belong, and hopefully out of it.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n122533 said:
queue the ESecPN bias garbage from all nole f@g whiners

Did you hear that FSU homer Danny Kannell?? At end of show he was still arguing about how FSU's struggles were being unfairly judged by the committee because Bama and Oregon has had struggles this season. He concluded that FSU is being held to a different standard than the other teams. I just cannot stand that clown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator