Tebow homers on first pitch as a pro baseball player

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He finished 1 for 6. I was hoping he'd get a couple more hits on the day.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they make them in my size. :fear:
But we know you really want to wear them.
Bigfoot+Shoes+(final).jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He finished 1 for 6. I was hoping he'd get a couple more hits on the day.
Interesting. :scratchchin: Perhaps the pitchers decided to not leave a floater out there to tee off. :dunno:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do they have a Heisman like trophy in baseball??

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to deny how good they make your calves look.

The interwebs is an unbelievable thing. Some goober named "Sasquatch" makes a joke about high heels not fitting him, and 30 seconds later another goober has a cartoon of a Sasquatch getting fitted for high heels!!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope when he starts single A ball he doesn't just linger around like Jordan did batting in the .200 area if I remember correctly.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The interwebs is an unbelievable thing. Some goober named "Sasquatch" makes a joke about high heels not fitting him, and 30 seconds later another goober has a cartoon of a Sasquatch getting fitted for high heels!!!
I would like this post if you hadn't disliked mine and SQ's posts earlier.

:wobble:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would like this post if you hadn't disliked mine and SQ's posts earlier.

:wobble:

Well, I disliked your post busting SQs balls to show my support of her. I then liked her response, again in support.

But then when she posted about it being great to be with you (gag), I disliked hers...just in principle.

So in the end, that was 1 like, and 2 dislikes....so yeah, I'm good with not getting a like. That's fair.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I disliked your post busting SQs balls to show my support of her. I then liked her response, again in support.

But then when she posted about it being great to be with you (gag), I disliked hers...just in principle.

So in the end, that was 1 like, and 2 dislikes....so yeah, I'm good with not getting a like. That's fair.
I'm an equal opportunity ball buster, just remember that. :dance:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You're dead to me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In describing his 6 at bats, Tim said he was pleased with connecting well on 4 = no popups, etc.
Said he didn't go for bad pitches. He certainly should improve.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tim is a freak. Remember when he got on campus, started pumping iron with the OL, and rocketed up to 260? They had to change his regimen and keep him off the big weights and try to keep his weight down.

He is probably the strongest player on the field every time he takes the field unless he gets promoted many times. Guys who hit homeruns make money. Guys who fill stadiums make money. I hope he plays as long as he is enjoying himself.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting. :scratchchin: Perhaps the pitchers decided to not leave a floater out there to tee off. :dunno:

First pitch wasn't a floater, it was 91 mph from the left side and up in the zone. And box score does not tell the whole story in baseball, Tebow himself said he made hard contact 4 of 6 at bats, but that's up to you if you want to believe him (I know he lies a lot ;)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.