Tebow to have role in Eagle's offense

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rising hope that draw me more towards tracking the Eagles' season and watching their every TV game.
Wonder how long it will be before the Eagles crowd starts boing seeing Sanchez trot onto the field in
backup position, after Tebow has proved some things on the field ?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n224321 said:
Tebow is an inflator not a deflator.

Are you trying to tell us something Joe?
:giggle:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n224489 said:
Tebow skill set and Kelly's spread principled offense are a great fit. It will reduce the amount of reads Tebow has to make and he has both the arm and feet to take advantage.

I watched some of the 2007 BCS Championship Game recently when Tebow was a freshman and thought to myself, "This is how he can be used by Kelly." At least initially.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n224496 said:
I watched some of the 2007 BCS Championship Game recently when Tebow was a freshman and thought to myself, "This is how he can be used by Kelly." At least initially.

Especially with the potential rules changes for the two point conversion. Eagles have young talent at WR, veteran talent at Running Back, and have bulked up their line. It's going to take a little bit before the passing game hits stride. I believe their most veteran wide receiver is Riley Cooper.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They changed the extra point rule to a kick from the 15 yd line - 2 pt conversion still from the 2.

Defense can now score on the untimed play as well.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow will make the trimmed roster performing with a lot of rust. He should have the biggest upswing as time & practices pass.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n225193 said:
They changed the extra point rule to a kick from the 15 yd line - 2 pt conversion still from the 2.

Defense can now score on the untimed play as well.

I was surprised that wasn't the case already, it has been the case in college forever.

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suggest waiting until Tebow actually makes it on to the roster when the season starts. He is an extreme long shot to make the team. I know Kelly is different from all the other coaches in the NFL, but you still have to face the fact that Tebow was an awful NFL quarterback and has not played a down in years.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n225548 said:
I suggest waiting until Tebow actually makes it on to the roster when the season starts. He is an extreme long shot to make the team. I know Kelly is different from all the other coaches in the NFL, but you still have to face the fact that Tebow was an awful NFL quarterback and has not played a down in years.

original.jpg

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n225548 said:
How many accounts do you have? snowflake, aka snowprint, sgt, and another one i can't remember,

I thought ox banned them all for telling lies about being a gator fan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n225548 said:
I suggest waiting until Tebow
Ha. He has more playoff wins that EG Manuel and Christy Ponder combined.

He also has more NCs than Christy, Manual and Jarapeis combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator