Tebow's career

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Tebow is a really humble guy, a lot of former player’s ego would be too big to allows themselves to be the butt of jokes. So glad he represents the University of Florida so well.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing that would have made it better would have been SOS throwing off on him as well....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow Sparkles...had you just seen that? I know you've been banned from here for a few days but that's been on TV for a few weeks :lol: regardless, it's still funny!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow Sparkles...had you just seen that? I know you've been banned from here for a few days but that's been on TV for a few weeks :lol: regardless, it's still funny!
I almost never watch TV. My bad.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SAS does not dis Timmy. I would have seen it and would not allow it. Those commercials are gold. That was is outstanding and the one sitting at the table where Timmy and Herschel go at it is fun. TO think the two greatest SEC players of all time get to be in a commercial like that is priceless.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe because you rip Tebow every chance you get?
Not exactly. I have said he was a below average NFL QB who had a remarkable (miraculous) run to the playoffs. And I have said he’s a terrible baseball player. Both are pretty accurate. I’ve also said he’s one of the GOAT college QBs and I’d draft him first if I was starting a college program from scratch with any player in history. I call it like I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.