Tebow's former High School ???

playzwtrux

Wait,... what?
:britney: . Nease has a girls weight lifting team?

I think this should be moved to the Saloon for a full investigation. bart needs to get on it.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
I brought my pencil..... now gimme something to write on.

Hot_For_Teacher_Van+Halen_single_478.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Lifetime Member
I clearly went to school in the wrong era. Wish I had teachers like this one.

What makes me laugh is when people say that this traumatizes the young male. Give me a break, he has to be loving it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Damn, that chick is smokin' hot!

I owned a rental property about 1/4 mile from Nease (sold it a few years ago). I don't know why the hell they say Nease is in "Ponte Vedra Beach", it's about 10+ miles from PVB.

We didn't have teacher eye candy like this at Tarpon High back in the day.

The sponge capital of the world?

Double Gator Dad

Lifetime Member
Damn, that chick is smokin' hot!

I owned a rental property about 1/4 mile from Nease (sold it a few years ago). I don't know why the hell they say Nease is in "Ponte Vedra Beach", it's about 10+ miles from PVB.

The sponge capital of the world?

I have always wondered that as well. I guess PVB sounds better than real close to St. Augustine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
I have always wondered that as well. I guess PVB sounds better than real close to St. Augustine.

The property I owned was listed as "Ponte Vedra" (not Ponte Vedra Beach) and the zip code was 32081 (PVB is 32082)..... Now you have Nocatee out there. I was in Jax a few weeks ago and drove through that area. It's unbelievable! When Nocatee is built out it will be it's own city. Amazing the growth.

Ancient Reptile

The property I owned was listed as "Ponte Vedra" (not Ponte Vedra Beach) and the zip code was 32081 (PVB is 32082)..... Now you have Nocatee out there. I was in Jax a few weeks ago and drove through that area. It's unbelievable! When Nocatee is built out it will be it's own city. Amazing the growth.
Nocatee??? Nocatee is a stoplight near Arcsdia FL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.