Technical Difficulties - Go talk sports in Lounge!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n288058 said:
I will try.

It may not fix anything if it was SQ's post that caused the glitch, but it's worth a shot I guess.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
NavetG8r;n288062 said:
It may not fix anything if it was SQ's post that caused the glitch, but it's worth a shot I guess.

None of my post seem to come up. I know I tried to put a link to the audio, but I couldn't get it to work. Then SQ came and posted a good link that worked. Blame it on the Vols.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bananaburn:

Seriously though, I really hope it wasn't me. I posted the link from my phone.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I got to go to the Lounge!!!

And I started on the little red corvette thread this morning and just finished it. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW, I am so impressed! Great Job Ox. Really. It is a little special to my heart because my Ex also had an 89 Vette he inherited when his dad died. Only difference the interior was white (and dirty). And he did NOT restore except to put in t-tops. His son was young and soooo into that Vette and I always suggested he get him out in the garage and they work on the car together, but that never happened.

Instead, every 3 months I would have to sit in the drivers seat and pump the brakes while he bled them. We only drove the car on Sundays to the bar - his other car was also red and a F150.

Good memories.

You should be really proud of yourself OX, you did one fantastic job :)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
DeltaGlamma;n288108 said:
I got to go to the Lounge!!!

And I started on the little red corvette thread this morning and just finished it. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW, I am so impressed! Great Job Ox. Really. It is a little special to my heart because my Ex also had an 89 Vette he inherited when his dad died. Only difference the interior was white (and dirty). And he did NOT restore except to put in t-tops. His son was young and soooo into that Vette and I always suggested he get him out in the garage and they work on the car together, but that never happened.

Instead, every 3 months I would have to sit in the drivers seat and pump the brakes while he bled them. We only drove the car on Sundays to the bar - his other car was also red and a F150.

Good memories.

You should be really proud of yourself OX, you did one fantastic job :)
Well thank you very much. It is amazing how some people never, ever, ever check out the other sections of this forum. There's some pretty good discussions going on all over the place.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.