Teddy Dupay

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm rooting for him but if I was a betting man I'd say odds were against him making the squad

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n73898 said:
I'm rooting for him but if I was a betting man I'd say odds were against him making the squad

funny-gifs-you-did-there.gif

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think there is a more menacing or malevolent look on earth than that of Robert Di Nero's "gangster face". :ugh:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Too old, too short, etc. Might be able to play overseas, but probably not that either. It would be nice if he is successful but it is a large hill to climb.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I thought he cleaned up (stop doing drugs)!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back in the early 90's I umpired Little League baseball in Fort Myers. Teddy played in our 13-14 year old divisions and was quite an athlete and a well behaved young man. Years later I was tickled to see that he had made his mark in basketball, nearly unstoppable in high school. I know Billy saw a lot of himself in Teddy and that it why he recruited him to become a Gator. The departure was sad and bad and Teddy has survived some troubled times. If he wants to give it a go, I am rooting for him...would be a great made-for-TV movie in my opinion. And I think he his 5' 9" tops...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n74449 said:
Back in the early 90's I umpired Little League baseball in Fort Myers. Teddy played in our 13-14 year old divisions and was quite an athlete and a well behaved young man. Years later I was tickled to see that he had made his mark in basketball, nearly unstoppable in high school. I know Billy saw a lot of himself in Teddy and that it why he recruited him to become a Gator. The departure was sad and bad and Teddy has survived some troubled times. If he wants to give it a go, I am rooting for him...would be a great made-for-TV movie in my opinion. And I think he his 5' 9" tops...

I played Little League baseball in Cape Coral in the early 90's.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n74455 said:
I played Little League baseball in Cape Coral in the early 90's.
OMG...are you Teddy Dupay?!?!?!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My recollection is that Cape Coral had it own 9-12 year old teams and I umpired over there some, too. Cape Coral did not have 13-14 year old divisions (Junior-Senior I think they were called), so all the kids came to Fort Myers American, right behind the high school, to play.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n74460 said:
My recollection is that Cape Coral had it own 9-12 year old teams and I umpired over there some, too. Cape Coral did not have 13-14 year old divisions (Junior-Senior I think they were called), so all the kids came to Fort Myers American, right behind the high school, to play.

Yeah the oldest I was in Cape Coral was 8. A couple years of T-ball followed by pitching machine ball.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n74464 said:
I wouldn't bet on it.
Come to think of it, you're about a foot taller than I remember him being.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n74465 said:
Come to think of it, you're about a foot taller than I remember him being.

Sas is 6'9" :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.