Ten Years on Wednesday the 24th

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Family and I planning a celebration of her life rather than something gloomy. That's what she would have wanted.
Ellen and me and kids.jpg ellenhat3light.jpg

Attachments

• ellenhat3light.jpg
    ellenhat3light.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Ellen and me and kids.jpg
    Ellen and me and kids.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Smarter than I am. Made instant friends with billionaires and the poorest of the poor. Very funny. The party started when she arrived. And I learned if I wanted to get something done, tell her it couldn't be done. She made a huge difference for a lot of people. There's a country song "The Dance". The words tell me all I need to know.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Smarter than I am. Made instant friends with billionaires and the poorest of the poor. Very funny. The party started when she arrived. And I learned if I wanted to get something done, tell he it couldn't be done. She made a huge difference for a lot of people. There's a country song "The Dance". The words tell me all I need to know.

Really sorry to hear that you lost her. She sounds great.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Wow, has it really been 10 years already? I'm sure for you it feels more like a lifetime.

RIP Ellen.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
She passed away before I joined this madhouse. Very sorry for your loss. And as Corch said, she was gorgeous. I know you have many precious memories of her, and that is wonderful. Her lasting legacy will be the two boys.
Have a wonderful celebration. Peace.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
@gator1946 - I could always tell by the way you talked about her that she was the love of your life. So many wonderful memories. Ellen sounded remarkable and admired by many. Beautiful woman, was she blind?

Hard to believe it’s been 10 years.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CD She wasn't blind but she had to wear contacts and I'd get them for her. I made sure they were always the wrong prescription. :)

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Sorry she passed so soon; but glad to hear you're honoring her life in a manner she would have enjoyed.

Prayers for her beautiful soul and for the blessed life she led.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So sorry for your loss’46.
It’s obvious that she was a wonderful, loving woman that was adored by all that knew her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator