Tennessee and their early season title...

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They've sucked so long that they find any semblance of winning to be funny.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
m5.jpg

Battle of Bristol

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Their classless celebration following the VaTech game was really stupid and just set them up for a big comedown and an article such as this. Really funny stuff and right on point. Thanks for sharing!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT should have an inflatable trophy. That way they could deflate it every "half-year", then their
"Boxing Day" would be when they let the air out of the UT Trophy - way before Christmas.
I think that Hindenberg company has downsized on their inflatables.?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
After winning that marvelous game, there was no where to go but down.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This fan base up here is absolutely hilarious. These asshats spend more time worrying about who plays who, what UF is doing, and who their next coach is going to be. I told an obnoxious co worker the other day....Just win your f'n games and you won't have to worry about those things, but remember....you guys are back right? The reaction is priceless. Very similar to this.....:eek3:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This fan base up here is absolutely hilarious. These asshats spend more time worrying about who plays who, what UF is doing, and who their next coach is going to be. I told an obnoxious co worker the other day....Just win your f'n games and you won't have to worry about those things, but remember....you guys are back right? The reaction is priceless. Very similar to this.....:eek3:

They haven't won in so long, they forgot the feeling. So, they have to channel their energy elsewhere.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's great. I especially like the four comments. This one in particular:
F*** You
OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 6:36 PM

Whoever wrote this can take a flying f*** at a rollin doughnut you f***in a*****e. GBO B****ES!! VOL FAN FOR LIFE!!

(Edits added by Sam Clemens, because this classy b**** couldn’t keep it in line)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator