Tennessee Fires Coach Tyndall amid NCAA probe

Dec 10, 2014
While funny in a way, he was a terrible hire. Don't want their pathetic athletic director to luck into a good hire.So could be good/bad news.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they shouldn't have run off Cuonzo Martin, then they wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Stupid hire to begin with. Guy has a history, yet they hired him anyway. Anyone concerned they make a great hire now? I wouldn't be surprised if they put out a feeler for Anthony Grant.

Dec 10, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n199043 said:
Maybe they shouldn't have run off Cuonzo Martin, then they wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

Meh. I think Martin made one tournament. It was a lucky run too.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Their AD will probably end up being canned also for hiring a guy with known issues

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n199043 said:
Cuonzo had alot of talent and underperformed pretty badly. They got an extremely lucky draw in the tourney last year

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

Donnie T. does his Ray Mears impersonation.

Attachments

• conv_2823.jpg
    conv_2823.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 23

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Care, no......

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
PatDooleySucks;199037 said:
While funny in a way, he was a terrible hire. Don't want their pathetic athletic director to luck into a good hire.So could be good/bad news.
It was a risky hire for sure, but he wasn't a terrible coach. Martin left them with zero depth and almost no returning starters or bench players for that matter. With time I thought he would actually be decent for them. As poor as people think they are, they can afford basically anyone they want. It's hard to imagine they get what they can buy though. Not a basketball school and there is a lot of work to be done to get them competing again. All that said, **** 'em

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Shaka doesn't go to Texas... I want him at Florida if Billy leaves. Barnes to Tennessee doesn't matter. Barnes hasn't won at Texas... don't see how he will be great at Tennessee

Dec 10, 2014
Ray Finkle;n199655 said:
It was a risky hire for sure, but he wasn't a terrible coach. Martin left them with zero depth and almost no returning starters or bench players for that matter. With time I thought he would actually be decent for them. As poor as people think they are, they can afford basically anyone they want. It's hard to imagine they get what they can buy though. Not a basketball school and there is a lot of work to be done to get them competing again. All that said, **** 'em

It's hard to respond when you are so completely and utterly wrong. (Besides "risky hire for sure" if you meant "risky" as terrible).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it that goat-raping azzwipe has to troll here for over a decade yet he hasn't posted in this Vole thread?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n200673 said:
Why is it that goat-raping azzwipe has to troll here for over a decade yet he hasn't posted in this Vole thread.
He conveniently roots for Memphis in basketball

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You mean Kintucky.

And he apparently roots for Trailerbama in football, so called hated rival of the Voles.

I guess it sucks to be a Vole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.