Tennessee loses OC to Indiana...

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bytch needed a scapegoat and had it in the OC. Although scoring did not seem to be their issue.
Pretty stupid scapegoat IMO. They scored the most points in school history and Dobbs was 12 yards shy of breaking Peyton Manning's record for single season yardage. They will suck major sack next year no matter who they hire.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty stupid scapegoat IMO. They scored the most points in school history and Dobbs was 12 yards shy of breaking Peyton Manning's record for single season yardage. They will suck major sack next year no matter who they hire.

It's really crazy here with all the Bytching about their OC. You'd think that they has Nussy over there. You're right though they are going to have a rough year next year. No doubt.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's really crazy here with all the Bytching about their OC. You'd think that they has Nussy over there. You're right though they are going to have a rough year next year. No doubt.
Sportstalk was hilarious towards the end of the year. They'd give up 700 yards on D and people would call in and demand the OC be fired. Smart group. :lol:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
ery

Throwing a brick-name out there reminded me = true story:
1980 my stepson was graduating from kindergarten (an apt German name). I always asked my son
to describe his day at school. Time and time again, this kid's name and escapades popped up =
Billy Bricksprecher, of obvious German decent.

So, in attending my son's K-graduation ceremony, it was spotting Billy Brickspecher that I was interested in. The kids were all on-stage, in the bright spotlights, sitting in these so very miniature
bleachers. I scanned and there on the top back row was this blonde, blue-eyed obvious Arian -
tuff, square-jawed face = the Billy. The precious lil girl next to Billy was loudly bawling from before
the song began and during it all - and unfortunately, she seemed the only kid with a professionally
trained voice. She was annoying.

Suddenly, there was a little shifting motion and that lil girl's feet spiraled gymnastically ceilingward
and she vanishedf from her graduation ceremony. Billy had dumped her into a fall of about a 5 foot
drop. Needless to say, she just bawled more, but at least then she was backup not lead singer.
Billy Bricksprecher for "Most Likely to Succeed"!

The little girl was obviously French.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator