Tennessee n Alabama: Once Upon a Time.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n90892 said:
Ox is Alvin, Alvin is Ox
If you genuinely believe this you're even dumber than I thought. Alvin was around on the GSMB years before I showed up. He was going by "Cosmos" when I first registered in the summer of 2007.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n90410 said:
Ask the old school Vols. They'll tell you. Once upon a time this was a rivalry of the Gods. It didn't get any better than Vols and Tide head to head going for the glory. To me of course our worst and first enemy is the Florida Gators but they overrule outrank me. I'ts Bama, it's Bama, baby. If through some miracle of Allah Tennessee was to upset Alabama today in Neyland the world would stop and the old school Volunteers would be in their own special heaven.

We've got about as much chance beating Alabama as Will Mushcamp being retained as head coach of the Florida Gators.

Here's one for you old school Vols. You let Forrest Gump run a kickoff back against you.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n90899 said:
If you genuinely believe this you're even dumber than I thought. Alvin was around on the GSMB years before I showed up. He was going by "Cosmos" when I first registered in the summer of 2007.

It's as plausible as when you accused me of being Bammer

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n90892 said:
Ox is Alvin, Alvin is Ox

And your Mommy Dearest is my beatch.........

What are you lizards getting exited about? As if I didn't know this would be another juggernaut playground for Alabama. Florida and Tennessee are merely part of that exclusive "We got our asses kicked by Bama" club.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n90902 said:
It's as plausible as when you accused me of being Bammer
You freaking clown. The Bammer name actually did show up as "Users also using this IP" on the old GSMB. I didn't make that up.

Don't annoy me or I'll send you on a vacation and enjoy it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Matt, look what I found. I knew I still had this on my computer. A screen shot of the GSMB:

2ccp92u.jpg

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90917 said:
Who would you pick to win it all?

Possibly Florida State unfortunately or whichever Miss school wins the egg bowl.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n90916 said:
You freaking clown. The Bammer name actually did show up as "Users also using this IP" on the old GSMB. I didn't make that up.

Don't annoy me or I'll send you on a vacation and enjoy it.

impossible or software error

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n90919 said:
Possibly Florida State unfortunately or whichever Miss school wins the egg bowl.

bama is going to take miss st behind the woodshed. And they'll probably win out and when they play fsu they're going to run it down their throats.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90922 said:
bama is going to take miss st behind the woodshed. And they'll probably win out and when they play fsu they're going to run it down their throats.

No they wont

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Bama giving up 5 yards a carry to a Tennessee team that's playing backup QBs

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
10 point game, fellas. Wouldn't it be beyond cool to see Lane Kiffin get his comeuppance in Neyland Stadium?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Search that IP address Ox, it's tied to ATT Wireless, a bunch of people in the country have used it if browsing from their phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator