Tennessee State Player Knocks Out His Coach Cold

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Weird that the coach doesn’t seem to react to the first punch. Dazed?

Strength & conditioning coach? He looks like the burgers & fries Coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Criminal assault exacerbated by a "blind-side" sucker punch. Player isn't just a thug, he's a coward too.
i'm surprised one of the sideline cops didn't arrest his azz.

i don't know why people seem to think that crimes that occur inside a stadium are somehow protected. if you aren't playing the sport within the rules, you get the handcuffs.

I've seen this happen before. It was glorious.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Happened in last week's game against Southeast Missouri State (SEMO). It wasn't his head coach, but a strength and conditioning coach but still wtf. I've never seen this happen before.

Tennessee State fans don't have video cables? What the hell was that? A flip phone held up portrait style to a fuzzy 1970s tv?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The kid was majoring in criminal justice. Wow.

giphy.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's the odds his excuse will be the coach used a racial slur?

I will assume that it is purely coincidence that the coach was the only white face visible in the picture.

Punch the guy that you believe will not punch back. What a tough guy

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
if you aren't playing the sport within the rules, you get the handcuffs.

You lawyers have ruined much of American society and culture, but NO THE REST OF US DON'T WANT AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN ARRESTED FOR HOLDING, nor do we want A DEFENSIVE PLAYER ARRESTED FOR OFF-SIDES not to mention the idea of ARRESTING A QB FOR INTENTIONAL GROUNDING.

Now perhaps you did not mean what you typed, but the police at that moments had a first job of maintaining public order. You arrest particularly a home player in a stadium with thousands of fans and you may touch off a riot. Additionally there is the issue of whether or not a police officer in the stadium witnessed this incident.

Might he be arrested later, sure. After all this incident took place on the sideline and involved someone not there to hit and be hit, I think he might well be charged if the strength coach files a complaint or if the DA wants to charge him based on the video.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You lawyers have ruined much of American society and culture, but NO THE REST OF US DON'T WANT AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN ARRESTED FOR HOLD, nor do we want A DEFENSIVE PLAYER ARRESTED FOR OFF-SIDES not to mention the idea of ARRESTING A QB FOR INTENTIONAL GROUNDING.

Now perhaps you did not mean what you typed, but the police at that moments had a first job of maintaining public order. You arrest particularly a home player in a stadium with thousands of fans and you may touch off a riot. Additionally there is the issue of whether or not a police officer in the stadium witnessed this incident.

Might he be arrested later, sure. After all this incident took place on the sideline and involved someone not there to hit and be hit, I think he might well be charged if the strength coach files a complaint or if the DA wants to charge him based on the video.
that crimes that occur inside a stadium are somehow protected. if you aren't playing the sport within the rules, you get the handcuffs.

no, i meant what I wrote. You just don't read real well.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
that crimes that occur inside a stadium are somehow protected. if you aren't playing the sport within the rules, you get the handcuffs.

no, i meant what I wrote. You just don't read real well.

Ok, Mr arrest the QB for intentional grounding, you can hope for your style legislating. I seriously doubt you can find any legislator in the world to go along with you.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Insti, you can't make Swonkey out to be crude & heartless. Why right off he said to me:
"Well the main thing is to see that that coach goes through the concussion protocol."

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
You lawyers have ruined much of American society and culture, but NO THE REST OF US DON'T WANT AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN ARRESTED FOR HOLDING, nor do we want A DEFENSIVE PLAYER ARRESTED FOR OFF-SIDES not to mention the idea of ARRESTING A QB FOR INTENTIONAL GROUNDING.

WTF have you been smoking dude? Seriously, intentional grounding? I'm sure that's what law meant :headslap:retard

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As it falls to me to cover the medical details,Swonkey's Butterectomy is performed, not with scalpels, but with infra-red lamps, just apply the heat.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
WTF have you been smoking dude? Seriously, intentional grounding? I'm sure that's what law meant :headslap:retard

Well I gave Law a chance to either:

1. Say what he said was not what he meant

2. or amend what he said.

Law chose to double down, so with lawyers it is pretty fair game to hold them to what they said, even if they were drunk posting again.

As for you signature at the end of the post, I would never call you that and you probably shouldn't either. Challenged is the more common and self-respecting term for someone in your situation. So again you probably should not sign off with that term for yourself.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would be awesome to see a bad QB get hauled away in handcuffs at the end of a game. :lol:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It would be awesome to see a bad QB get hauled away in handcuffs at the end of a game. :lol:

Alas being bad is not outside the rules of the game, so the SD rule does not apply there. Could be that Franks is worried about SD and the SD rule and thus steps out of bounds and takes a sack rather than risk a penalty AND A CITIZENS ARREST by officer of the court SD if he gets an intentional grounding penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.