Tennessee's Schedule

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Is set up perfectly to be a repeat of what we've seen in the past. They close out the season like this:

at South Carolina
Tennessee Tech
Kentucky
Missouri
at Vandy

So they will likely close out the year on six game winning streak (counting the bowl game) which will set them up for "We are back" and "This is the year" next season. This of course is after they have a meltdown in the four game gauntlet of Florida, Georgia, Texas A&M, and Bama.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
The Hillbilly Cycle:

1. Spend all off-season proclaiming how "we're back" based on wins against Vandy and Kentucky
2. Annoy other fans with lofty projections
3. Get beat by the Gators
4. Lose three+ more games
5. Lobby to fire head coach and all staff
6. Sleep with sister
7. Win last 5 games against cupcakes, Vandy, and or/Kentucky
8. Proclaim coach as the greatest
9. Repeat

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is a good shot that they will be 3-3 headed into that six game stretch. They can't win the front end of their season.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is a good shot that they will be 3-3 headed into that six game stretch. They can't win the front end of their season.
They have 7 games before the final 5 regular season and bowl game. So 3-4 or 2-5 is a most likely start for them before they start their season saving win streak. :bananadance2:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Being a ut fan must be a sickness. Everyone around here is gearing up for the battle of bristol and all i have heard is how bad they are doing to beat VT and how bad they are going to beat us. I hope Bud Foster brings a nasty D here and beats hurd and co. into the ground! Then I hope TG asks his old boss Bud how we can shut them down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator