Terminally sideways Florida

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The omnipresent question has been answered. We aren't any better than a year ago. Chew on that.

I suggest the first thing our new AD emeritus do is help the new AD unlearn everything he knows about the relative value of peripheral sports.

We need real football people in the worst way.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is the Google ad below directing me to apply for disability?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Why is the Google ad below directing me to apply for disability?

Mine was for an anti stress herbal supplement. Scarey what the intranet picks up on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, no Supporting Members or Lifetime Members should be seeing any ads. If you are, please let me know.

As for the OP, we aren't any better than we were TWO years ago under Muschamp. That's what's truly scary.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
By the way, no Supporting Members or Lifetime Members should be seeing any ads. If you are, please let me know.

As for the OP, we aren't any better than we were TWO years ago under Muschamp. That's what's truly scary.
I wasn't logged in at the time I saw the ad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thread should be Terminally Sideways Offense and Defense Getting Worse by the week.

Think about this, Taven Bryan starting at DT next week vs. LSU's monster OL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep. Looks like we hired another dud.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I
Thread should be Terminally Sideways Offense and Defense Getting Worse by the week.

Think about this, Taven Bryan starting at DT next week vs. LSU's monster OL.
It wouldn't matter if we had everyone upfront on defense they'd still get "rim rodded". The offense can't do sh*t which will ultimately leave them on the field "gassed" the whole game. Not going to be pretty...SMH!!!!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it's easy to see why the so so Del Rio put the inept Applebey on the bench. Even Treon would have seen Callaway standing open in the middle of the field before he took off running. Having said that, if the coach was in the least forward looking, he would have had the freshman playing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this thread was about Collin's hat.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't matter if we had everyone upfront on defense they'd still get "rim rodded". The offense can't do sh*t which will ultimately leave them on the field "gassed" the whole game. Not going to be pretty...SMH!!!!
I dont let the defense off as easy as you do. Tenn and UF ran about the same amount of plays in that 2nd half the prior week and Tenn scored on just 3 or 4 plays on every drive except one in that 2nd half. They were just getting killed and fatigue didn't account for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.