Texas Tech fires head coach

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
giphy.gif
GD i hate his face so much. This is this stupid dummy's face trying to pretend like he doesn't know why this journalist would ask or imply that AR is better than Emory. I never thought i would hate a coach more than Muschamp. Mcelwain was just pathetic. Muschamp had this same dumbas*ness to him that Mullen has in these press conferences. You coach football, Man! You aren't an astrophysicist that knows more about his field than anyone. Its a game that he gets paid WAY too much to supervise and coach losing teams. My grandma could coach better and definitely could out-recruit his lazy ass.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GD i hate his face so much. This is this stupid dummy's face trying to pretend like he doesn't know why this journalist would ask or imply that AR is better than Emory. I never thought i would hate a coach more than Muschamp. Mcelwain was just pathetic. Muschamp had this same dumbas*ness to him that Mullen has in these press conferences. You coach football, Man! You aren't an astrophysicist that knows more about his field than anyone. Its a game that he gets paid WAY too much to supervise and coach losing teams. My grandma could coach better and definitely could out-recruit his lazy ass.
I’m starting to think you don’t like Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.