The 2018 state of the board discussion thread

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I’ve sent you tell someone to drink bleach dozens of times. Is that a personal attack?

It's not a personal attack if he offers it to everyone. Ask a devout Islamic gentleman in Europe about his knife, he'll back me up.

Sidenote - I tried it after he suggested it to me. Really brightens your teeth, I gotta be honest.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like the suggestion Sas made about tabs or dividers in the longer threads. That makes great sense if the platform allows for it.

Alex.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like the suggestion Sas made about tabs or dividers in the longer threads. That makes great sense if the platform allows for it.

Alex.
Funny that the longest winded poster on here would like to see an improvement on longer threads.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Funny that the longest winded poster on here would like to see an improvement on longer threads.
giphy.gif

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Damn beat me to it. I was thinking exactly the same thing. There is literally no topic that will not go sideways given enough time.
The 2017 version was better - I belly laughed reading through it the other day and even moved it to the Hall of Fame.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Let's just say that I don't going around provoking anyone. Not sure what your endgame is here but you're barking up the wrong tree pal. Do you go after the folks that call people libtards and make fun of their political affiliation? WHat's the difference?

Drink bleach, thanks.
That’s the little armed angry one I’m accustomed to. :lol:

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
Ox, I do not post that often but I find your site the best out there. With posters like cover2, I get a good picture of the Gator program. Thank you for the effort you put into this endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator