The Athletic - Florida QB Battle

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Very good site w/ great writers. It's $50/year and well worth it.

I also subscribe -- it is very good and the expectation level, at least here at the outset, is voluminous and high quality insights/articles. Also, Will Sammon just retweeted my regards for his articles plus a plugola for Gatorchatter @oxrageous --

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I also subscribe -- it is very good and the expectation level, at least here at the outset, is voluminous and high quality insights/articles. Also, Will Sammon just retweeted my regards for his articles plus a plugola for Gatorchatter @oxrageous --

I used to follow Chris Vininni's site (coachingsearch.com). He closed it down to join the Athletic, and was probably one of their first 5 or 6 employees. He does a great job, although he's a Northeast/Midwest guy. I joined at least a year ago - in fact I'm probably due to pay up.

I'm glad to see they have a UF writer, although his background was covering Miss State when Mullen was there.

I'm not sure where Zach A is now that seccountry closed down, but he's been posting videos of recruits and other athletes on his twitter. So maybe he's trying to expand beyond UF coverage.

I can't imagine these guys get paid very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.