The Chimpster's gift from UF

crosscreekcooter

Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
I wonder if we bargained with the lender or if we just rolled over and send them monthly mortgage payments.

muschamp-house-1.jpg

https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/02/17/will-muschamp-house-photos-lake-murray/

I expect he'll be adding a long dock behind the house to complete the Gator resemblance - a sarcastic homage and middle finger to his eternal benefactor.

Every stop from Mac's playbook needs to be pulled in order to not only win this game but turn it into a bloodbath.

Jenny On The Railroad

What's the likeliness of a hurricane making it that far inland?
My thoughts when I first saw it. This doesn't even show most of the the long low very narrow drive out to the house.

All it would take is some wind blowing the water. Extra heavy rain wouldn't help either. Columbia is not hurricane proof by any means, but it wouldn't have to take a hurricane. It is a really out of touch with nature concept to put an expensive house out there that way. A get away cabin or shack, that's another story. They better keep a good sized boat there.

Of course the rule is when ignorant or selfish people put luxury houses in places begging to be destroyed by cyclical natural phenomena, the rest of us have the joy of higher insurances costs to allow them their selfish inconsiderate dreams.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Does anyone know how much UF is paying him this year? If South Carolina beats UF, is there any other instance of a school paying another head coach to beat them? If South Carolina wins, Foley should forego his emeritus status and do everyone a favor and exile himself from Gainesville.

Gator Fever

I dont care if Appleby gets destroyed against LSU because we are losing that game regardless but he better not let us lose to Muschamp.

ergator920103

Lifetime Member
Don't be mad at MooseDump. The GREATEST AD. in the history of AD's, gave an unproven, first time head coach a fully guaranteed contract. How many of you would turn that down? I'll answer for you, none of you would turn down that contract. I am baffled that Fooley is not being crucified for the contracts he has given our last two coaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator