The Coach McElwain snarky post-game conference thread

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think this is it. He's out of his weight class down here. This is his best. This is Mac ball

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
I know it's the first game, but I am sick..just sick.

He actually said when asked the question...what does offensive line need to do so they do not get pushed around like they did today...his answer...wait for it....

"I don't know, get in the weight room". I bit late for that coach. Wasn't that your job to make sure that was getting done?!

We are soft, undisplined, and play scared.

We are now a university that is going to have to accept that going to a bowl game is a good season.....That is who we are now.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's the first game, but I am sick..just sick.

He actually said when asked the question...what does offensive line need to do so they do not get pushed around like they did today...his answer...wait for it....

"I don't know, get in the weight room". I bit late for that coach. Wasn't that your job to make sure that was getting done?!

We are soft, undisplined, and play scared.

We are now a university that is going to have to accept that going to a bowl game is a good season.....That is who we are now.
His name should be changed to I Don't Know.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I refuse to listen ever to his :butters:BullShyt. with that said, I can't listen b/c the so called journalists ask the worst questions either b/c they are just stupid and know zero about football or they are all Shills (see Tooley, etc.) and don;t want to be blackballed for having a pair!!! Even Crucial won;t man up in front of Butters or behind the mike!
If they ask tough questions they'll be blackballed and will lose access. I doubt Crucial wants to go back to his job at McDonald's.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
In answer to the OP's question about anyone seeing the presser - Why would I want to do anything to delay the onset of total amnesia after today's putrid display? Yeah, I know, I have to be a glutton for punishment after patiently sitting through 8 years of nightmarish, offensive futility, but enough already! Enough!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In answer to the OP's question about anyone seeing the presser - Why would I want to do anything to delay the onset of total amnesia after today's putrid display? Yeah, I know, I have to be a glutton for punishment after patiently sitting through 8 years of nightmarish, offensive futility, but enough already! Enough!

It has gotten pretty ridiculous at this point.:lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He did look down? Well he must be a great actor b/c my guess is he goes home tonite and laughs his ass off while rubbing his fat ass with all the money that he is legally stealing from all of us!!!!!

And he made sure his buddy Nuss got a golden parachute. It's disgusting. Heads should roll.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still think of Tunaboat's post on Mac back in November of 2016. It was on the money then, and hasn't changed. Here it is:
My ire is now aimed at Foley. How can he be this bad of a judge of coaching talent, again and again? I was high on Mac at the beginning, cool guy, no socks ever, spent his own money to help buy out his contract at C-State. This year has been shocking as his total ineptitude as a coach has been laid out for all to see. No fire in himself or his players. Not much will to win, especially if the other team has one. No game management, no halftime (or any) adjustments, no sideline coaching. Shyte recruiting. And he seems happy with all of it. No mental problem mailing in losses instead of making changes to right the ship. He's making millions for not even trying to do his job and we all know it now. Does anyone think this Phuktard will turn into a butterfly next year and soar? We could waste another 4 years waiting for him to be a real coach and we will be competing with whoever the current bottom feeder is to avoid being last in the SECE in 2020. Cut the damage short and fire him now. He just has no skill for this job. Thanks Foley.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be so sure, the east is full of coaches who don't believe in offense.

Yeah but all of those coaches still field better offenses than ours. And most will field better defenses too. The only SEC game I feel confident about is Kentucky. I don't think we'll go 1-8 in the conference, but it's possible. Plus we only play two cup cakes out of conference this year, and this team will struggle to win 4 conference games playing like they did today.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's assessment of himself and the team are abysmal. You have all off season and now you realize your undersized or need to hit the weight room. We've all been around long enough, this guy is a BSer or really underestimates what is required to be nationally competitive... 'we practiced hard and were ready to go' assessment but your team sure wasn't/hasn't been for a long time. 'We need to get the ball in the hands of play makers better', do you even talk with Nuss during the week Coach. Mac is drowning in this league and with any top 30 squad we play. The key thing is his demeanor... his kids (our school) plays just like he sounds... ole well, crap happens, we "thought" we "tried" and always reacting instead of making the tempo, making your luck. The dude is psychological poison and nurturing and pampering a culture of under achievers. UF is now supporting PC mediocrity and that's very apparent and sad for those who care.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to the post game presser now...Mac sounds like he is going to cry..complaining about how big and strong Michigan was and how they whooped us....I guess it is time to fire your ****ty Colorado State Strength and Conditioning staff and hire an SEC Strength and Conditioning Staff???

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Any coach at Florida who in his third year on the job openly admits that an opponent's players were clearly stronger and bigger than our players should be fired on the spot. Completely unacceptable

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Any coach at Florida who in his third year on the job openly admits that an opponent's players were clearly stronger and bigger than our players should be fired on the spot. Completely unacceptable

Ditto....and fyi...get an avatar quick before you get assailed.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.