Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Since this is Herman's first year, is that what he 'can' make (w/ bonuses, etc)?
Not sure at all. Could be his base plus a signing bonus. Just says total pay. Could be endorsement money included. Could be potential money, but he was a huge name with huge demand. Maybe they are including Houston buyout money

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure at all. Could be his base plus a signing bonus. Just says total pay. Could be endorsement money included. Could be potential money, but he was a huge name with huge demand. Maybe they are including Houston buyout money

Obviously Texas can afford that type of salary, but that's still pretty surprising considering he was only at Houston 2 years.

I'm sure Nebraska would pay similar money to get him....I'm not so sure our admin would do that. I can see us going as high as $5mil for Frost....more for Kelly though.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
Are you referring to my post? You're more than welcome to cut and paste it and do it yourself. Otherwise, STFU and/or EABOD! :D

Why would I do it. That defeats the whole purpose. You need to do it since it is your numbers. Your inefficiency with communications makes you as useful as a bag of d!cks with no handle.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some on this board will not understand
this but some will. Our program here has had two powerful witnesses in the past, Danny Wueffel and Tim Tebow. Both were great athletes but greater witnesses. We had a lot of success because of these two, no doubt. We have also had William Muschamp and Jim McElwain. Muschamp has the worse temper one can have. McElwain never mentioned God once that I recall. It is quite obvious which way our program was going with these two factors. We now have a very committed believer in Scott Stricklin. He is looking for the best person to fill our empty HCing position.
If you will google ‘Scott Frost FCA’ you will see this individual has everything our AD is looking for. Google it and watch the videos and read the articles. Some will get excited and some won’t. I am very excited and hopeful we get him.
I think Scott Stricklin is one who can get him to leave UCF. He really loves it there. We’ll see.
Sweet baby jesus bro, learn syntax. :facepalm:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting on whether a bag of dicks has taste. I wouldn't know.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Brett_McMurphy: Consecutive games scoring 30+ points:

UCF 9
FAU 8
Arizona 6
Memphis 5

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Stewart Mandel's bowl prediction (this week) includes this matchup:

Peach: Georgia (at-large) vs. UCF (Group of 5)

Smart vs. our new coach?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
aint gonna happen today. they have a great point and also said they know how the Athletic department operates and upstaging another sport isn't something they'd do

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
an earlier tweet that i can't find that Goldkamp responded to said the plain was headed to Connecticut... Chip Kelly works in Connecticut

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
aint gonna happen today. they have a great point and also said they know how the Athletic department operates and upstaging another sport isn't something they'd do

Well if that's true they could never announce because I'm sure one of Foley's championship underwater basket weaving teams is having an event on any given day.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
5aa2264644ff9436eee1003b2414ebb7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.