The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Well if it turns out to be true I will support Mullen and the program and the university. But damn.......not who I was hoping for

Heck, I was calling for people to get banned if they supported bringing him here...it would suck if it were true.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Go watch the MSU Bama game from this year and tell me this dude can’t coach.

UF looks like a joke on the field compared to MSU.
Majority of the "crapfest" about Mullen is not because of his coaching....its 15% coaching and 10% attitude..........and 75% his and his wife's actions toward the Gator fans and the city and the school

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Well if it turns out to be true I will support Mullen and the program and the university. But damn.......not who I was hoping for
As much as it makes me sick... If he is our coach I will support him for now.

Chompin James

Frosted FLA-kes please.
Nov 18, 2017
I get that none of us really like this. But if you idiots start harassing everyone before this new regime even starts, we’ll never get another good coach again. Just shut the **** up and see what happens then if the first year or two are bad then we can run em out of town.

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
Dan Mullins is the safe hire Won't be any excitement for me. If this is true I'm extremely disappointed. Fk SS and this Buul****e.

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
Was hoping this wasn't who we'd end up with, but I don't know that Mullen is any worse than anyone not named Frost or Kelly. He'll be a hell of a lot better than our last two coaches. Keep Shannon, roll the dice and hope for the best is my attitude.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think my problem is that I was hooked on the idea of a sexy fast bad to the bone offense that CK and Frost would deliver its hard to think of any other...

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm going to rip this guy every day we have him.....this is a disaster. Scott Strickland is an amateur. He's going to hold that stupid ass presser and look like a grinning jackass trying to boast he just hit a home run standing on first base pumping his fist. What a dumbass...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I get that none of us really like this. But if you idiots start harassing everyone before this new regime even starts, we’ll never get another good coach again. Just shut the **** up and see what happens then if the first year or two are bad then we can run em out of town.
Go screw yourself, loser.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Depressing to think we searched the world over for the perfect Picasso and settled on a cheap print from Kirkland's, only to be charged double the price at Pier One.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather have Kiffin than Mullen. At least Kiffin actually knows how to run a real offense. And we'd be absolutely loaded with recruits for the next coach when he would get fired for banging half the volleyball team. Hiring Mullen isn't just reaching down to the bottom of the barrel. He can be found out back, lying on the ground beside the dumpster.

Florida+Urban+Meyer+spin+wheel+playbook.png

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Yeah, nice hire Scott. Lot of interest in the job, huh? When Mrs. Mullen gets off the plane I hope there is a crowd to boo and throw rotten fruit. Not only does this AD miss on the big fish he then hires someone whose wife publicly disrespect the fans. I hope we live down to her worst expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator