The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You're pathetic. Have you ever hired anyone in your life? Looked at a resume? His resume sucks. You're just going to blindly follow along? Lemming.

This is an awful hire and I know how it is going to play out.

Okay hero, criticize my options, more than fair, but save the personal attacks for your morning constitutional.

I'm an engineering manager for 125 employees and yes I am the hiring manager. And every experienced engineer that I hire has failed or cancelled projects on their resume.

Now if you read my earlier posts, you would know that I don't agree with this hire, yet. It seems premature to jump to Mullins. But can he be successful here, in my opinion, yes.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Okay hero, criticize my options, more than fair, but save the personal attacks for your morning constitutional.

I'm an engineering manager for 125 employees and yes I am the hiring manager. And every experienced engineer that I hire has failed or cancelled projects on their resume.

Now if you read my earlier posts, you would know that I don't agree with this hire, yet. It seems premature to jump to Mullins. But can he be successful here, in my opinion, yes.

Great. What on his resume says to hire him besides he worked with Stricklin for years?

4-29 vs ranked teams?
0-9 vs Bama
33-39 in the SEC?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Will Mullen get the Chizik treatment Auburn fans gave him when he getting off the plane after being hired there?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mullen probably needs some professional mental help after all those years of cowbells clanging.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Strickland runs a lame designed offense with highly touted QB developed talent. Great QB's in lame offenses = permanent mediocrity. We are about to pay millions for it. I f***ing hate this dude already. On top of that he's demeanor is arrogance on steroids like he just won the NC. What dark four years we are about to have. We are so far from being an elite school now I see no future.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Adios to Florida football for me, at least for the forseeable future. What a colossal f*ck up by Foley and Stricklin.

Edit: If true.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lol god what a whiny child. This is why people don’t wanna come here.

Listen you sanctimonious prick. Mullen is a horrific hire and our new Foley screwed up a very important hire.

If you want to blindly follow whomever. That's your right. But you calling people out opens you up for a response. You don't like it. STFU then.

Calling people idiots because we hired a proven loser after 8 years of garbage. The people have every roght to be pissed. Hey, Swamp Gas is prepping right now to make people swallow this hire. He's a QB guru. He ALMOST beat Bama. He coached Tebow. And then a bunch of lies of course to make him look better than the loser he is.

Have at it buddy.

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
I'm going to rip this guy every day we have him.....this is a disaster. Scott Strickland is an amateur. He's going to hold that stupid ass presser and look like a grinning jackass trying to boast he just hit a home run standing on first base pumping his fist. What a dumbass...

Me too! Fking joke! What a bush league hire and say goodbye to most of recruiting class. So pissed!

Chompin James

Frosted FLA-kes please.
Nov 18, 2017
Listen you sanctimonious prick. Mullen is a horrific hire and our new Foley screwed up a very important hire.

If you want to blindly follow whomever. That's your right. But you calling people out opens you up for a response. You don't like it. STFU then.

Calling people idiots because we hired a proven loser after 8 years of garbage. The people have every roght to be pissed. Hey, Swamp Gas is prepping right now to make people swallow this hire. He's a QB guru. He ALMOST beat Bama. He coached Tebow. And then a bunch of lies of course to make him look better than the loser he is.

Have at it buddy.
Look, dumbass. Nobody said this is a good hire. I don’t like it. It’s clearly making you emotional. But if it happens there’s nothing you can do to change it. So at that point we have no choice but to hope it works.
Unless you wanna stop being a fan? In which case, why are you here crying on a gators message board?
You’re obviously a gators fan. So either suck it up and hope for the best and expect the worst, or continue to be a spoiled brat and whine because you didn’t get your way.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you kidding me? If they give him 7 million when UCLA got Chip for 4 we should empty the damn Swamp as a message to these clowns.
His wife must be in the negotiation room. The extra mils are about her not wanting to come back.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I'd rather have Chizik here as coach than pay Mullen 7 million a year while we win 8 or 9 games a year. The free fall continues. Thanks a lot, Stricklin!!!! No Nuts Nelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator