The current state of the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
oxrageous;n224798 said:
Take a month off and please consider never coming back.

:bananawave:
GDMIT it was getting good. This is like suicide by mod. He was just pushing buttons to become a martyr. Now it becomes a little more boring. And who is gonna make Law look good now?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n224817 said:
GDMIT it was getting good. This is like suicide by mod. He was just pushing buttons to become a martyr. Now it becomes a little more boring. And who is gonna make Law look good now?
Trust me, he's the kind of guy who can't stay away. He'll be back.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is what I just don't understand. PDS gets banned for voicing his opinion, but Law runs amuck and can basically say whatever the hell he feels with no fear of consequences.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n224817 said:

I thought they were just schticking around?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;224800 said:
As you can see, I have no problem banning someone for simply being a relentless pr!ck. That can happen at any time.

He's the biggest dick bag on here. By far.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
79TQ

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n224826 said:
He's the biggest dick bag on here. By far.

Not even close in my opinion. You guys just disagree with him, but he doesn't come close to the personal attacks that I've seen from several others. I'm truly confused about what is acceptable and what is not on this board these days.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;224820 said:
This is what I just don't understand. PDS gets banned for voicing his opinion, but Law runs amuck and can basically say whatever the hell he feels with no fear of consequences.

You're one of my favorite posters. I miss the old MJM. :(

You used to being so funny. But now you're just cranky.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;224829 said:
Not even close in my opinion. You guys just disagree with him, but he doesn't come close to the personal attacks that I've seen from several others. I'm truly confused about what is acceptable and what is not on this board these days.

Not sure what you're talking about. He routinely throws out personal attacks.

I haven't seen any from Law. He mainly just trashes Muschamp and Foley.

Which does get repetitive. But so does protecting them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And 30 days right now doesn't mean anything. There's nothing going on anyhow

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Count me as one who just sort of faded away due to the reasons Ox cited. Even on this very thread, where Ox eloquently and humbly asks for certain posters to think about their approach, it continues. It sucked when GSMB shut us down, and it sucks even more that on the board we all migrated to, you can't read a decent thread without having to hear about how awful Jeremy Foley is. See y'all around, go Gators!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n224154 said:
Dude, it's not entitlement. You have to work pretty hard to eff up the flagship program in the state with the most talent as badly as the two Keystone Cops did. Frankly, almost any coach anywhere could do a better job. Fooley owns it.

Sad, sad that you dominate this board like Sid, Canething and others dominated the GSMB at times. And you don't even have the respect or decency to not do it in the very thread that is basically about you and a few other a-holes like you. Feel proud in knowing what you have accomplished. You win. You've ran off people who LOVE the University of Florida and loved this message board and built up many years of friendships with other posters as a result of this board. To me, it has always been your goal to run off true Gator fans. You win, congrats!

I know, I know, ignore him. I'll ignore him when he ignores Foley.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:beating:It's how we roll at the GCMB...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think I made whatever point I was trying to make. Or whatever. I'm going to end this one before it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.