The final results are in

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Sometimes you have to look at the QB available. Look back before Fitzgerald and tell us how they did passing.

A so-called QB developer, with 8 years of recruiting his own players, and a career of offensive "mastery" should have a stable of QBs who are at least good, if not great.

There's no excuse for him to have a pathetic passing game at this point

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
yea my bad. I went full idiot last night. I really dislike Duke. Nothing against you, I was just POed bc its Duke.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@NVGator Took you long enough to take the hint. You're not my favorite poster.
There's a great feature to this board. It's called the ignore feature. Perhaps it would help you through the day to have me on ignore. I'd hate for you to get upset by something I say on here.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
A so-called QB developer, with 8 years of recruiting his own players, and a career of offensive "mastery" should have a stable of QBs who are at least good, if not great.

There's no excuse for him to have a pathetic passing game at this point
You're right. I'm becoming a Bama fan.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I'm hoping its that he knows the strength of his QB and has adjusted his offense to suit. They run the ball because that is their strength with Fitz in the game. With Dak they passed the ball more.

Lets just wait and see.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There's a great feature to this board. It's called the ignore feature. Perhaps it would help you through the day to have me on ignore. I'd hate for you to get upset by something I say on here.
I don’t think you can put mods on ignore. Ox disabled it when he promoted URG. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yea my bad. I went full idiot last night. I really dislike Duke. Nothing against you, I was just POed bc its Duke.
Dude, stop it already. Nobody cares. Frankly, the fact that you showed something other than pure unadulterated sunshine pumpage only endears you to this place. You're finally one of us now and not another 2222 UA puppet. Move on, we all have :lol:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Oh I'm familiar with the Ignore feature and am not afraid to use it.

But seriously dude, I have nothing personal against you. But I do disagree with what you have been saying regarding the coaching search and the Mullen hire; hence the Dislikes. Not that I Dislike you personally, but that I "Disagree" with you. Go Gators!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Well if this ranking is by passing yards per game, then according this according to this site:

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/passing-yards-per-game

that only counts stats from games against FBS teams, one team with a worse passing yard per game this year than UF was MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY. Let that sink in for a while.

And for good measure the Miss. State QBs had a slightly lower QB rating than the UF QBs this year.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/average-team-passer-rating

Again let that one sink in.

Those are juicy stats and you’ve pointed out an important issue.

But to be complete, MSU was also 15th in rushing, 49th in total offense and 41st in scoring offense at 30.5 ppg.

Florida was 69th in rushing, 112th in total offense and 104th in scoring at 22 ppg.

Miss State also blocked 3 kicks & 2 punts in 2017. Did UF block any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.