The "Fire Doug Nussmeier" site is up

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wish it was purely the play calling and don;t get me wrong the play calling under Butters has been well below average and has proven to me he can't manage the game or sequence plays. But many of the pumpers complain about creativity meaning they want much more passing and trick plays etc. Well I have news for them if you can't block for simple power run or a counter play or a basic dig route or crossing route, you sure as hell can't block for some out of the box play or trick play. You can't be creative if you can't even do the basic, simple fundamentals.

It's not that we need more trick plays. We need an OC who isn't as predictable as a Hawaiian weather forecast.

We have other issues, but I was only addressing your post.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I know Nuss's offenses were terrible a55 Michigan too. Anybody know where to find where they were ranked each year he was the OC?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on the fire his azz now. I am sure Seider could not do any worse. That offense has to be scrapped. Teams are going to load the box and we'll continue to block with 5-6.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know Nuss's offenses were terrible a55 Michigan too. Anybody know where to find where they were ranked each year he was the OC?
Try CFB stats if you can find what year he was at what schools as the OC

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
When you step back and look at both Mac and Nuss, what do you see? Both cannot make solid decisions as coaches that they are WAY OVERPAID to do. Nuss should be making $30K a year, and that's if he cleans his own office and takes out the garbage every morning. Mac is worth about $80K for being a figurehead manager that knows very little of what's going on at the production floor. Neither have even approached doing their jobs and continue to have no clue or motivation to solve any problems. Mac clearly does not know what to do at this point. Hit the weight room starting in September? Neither can stay, they both are alike, they BOTH HAVE TO GO ASAP. Mac cannot be saved. The Gator HBC job is WAY, WAY over his head and he has proved it time and again. This latest horror is typical MacNuss policy exposed: do nothing as coaches, stick with vanilla plans that only work at the beginning of training, just let the lunatics run the asylum.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, fire Butterteeth.

He hired the motherfvkker, then waddled his fat azz into the ADs office and demanded that he return this year bc the previous years' terrible offenses were all Treon's fault. We are waaaaaaaay past fire Nusschump.
Yeah this whole lets blame nussmeier thing is bs. We sucked in every phase. The lazy recruiting is starting to show its ugly head.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
People just looking for a reason to give this John Goodman looking mother ****er an out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.