The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We still gotta fire our GM imo. Bad OL last year that was very lucky to not cost us Trevor (see nasty looking play vs Det) and now it gets us again.

Not only that, but our defense can’t generate a pass rush outside of Allen.

Buddy lucked into Doug (almost went Leftwich) and Trevor while drafted like a turd. Bring me new blood.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We still gotta fire our GM imo. Bad OL last year that was very lucky to not cost us Trevor (see nasty looking play vs Det) and now it gets us again.

Not only that, but our defense can’t generate a pass rush outside of Allen.

Buddy lucked into Doug (almost went Leftwich) and Trevor while drafted like a turd. Bring me new blood.
That weak ass Oline is a disgrace.

The run game has been invisible all year and you just knew their crap play was going to get Trevor hurt.

What a cluster. That one position group has brought the team down all season and tonite was the icing on the **** cake.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t believe I recorded that game and watched the whole damn thing. A win tonight and we are sitting in 1st place in the AFC. Instead, we schit the bed and Jag it up.

Our defense it’s atrocious outside of Allen. ETN couldn’t get a whole lot going, he’s too worried about his brother getting PT on the Gators. Lawrence seems to be late on a bunch of his throws instead of leading his receivers.

Feel bad for the fans in Jacksonville. All 4 losses right there at home.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bill Murray Film GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That weak ass Oline is a disgrace.

The run game has been invisible all year and you just knew their crap play was going to get Trevor hurt.

What a cluster. That one position group has brought the team down all season and tonite was the icing on the **** cake.

At this point as Jags fans we should expect disappointment and be surprised when something good happens

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It seems like Doug Pedersen doesn't know how to evaluate backup QB's during preseason. Good luck with C.J.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Breaking News: due to Trevor Lawrence getting injured last night, the NFL committee has voted the Jaguars out of the playoffs.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I hope the Jaguars activate QB Nathan Rourke from the practice squad instead of signing someone who has not been with them and won't know the plays or players. Rourke is a good player and imho better than Beathard.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I hope the Jaguars activate QB Nathan Rourke from the practice squad instead of signing someone who has not been with them and won't know the plays or players. Rourke is a good player and imho better than Beathard.

Correct me if I’m wrong but as a non-Jags fan I thought Beathard played pretty well. If not for that holding call during the Ridley catch, that might have won the game right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator