The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A very good friend of mine in Denver is a lifelong Broncos fan. They are melting down even worse than Jags fans. Imagine getting Russell Wilson (after trading away multiple first round picks) and your offense is even worse than it was with Drew freaking Locke.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Latest on the Jags, James Robinson traded to the Jets on Monday night and Shaq Griffin to IR today

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
A very good friend of mine in Denver is a lifelong Broncos fan. They are melting down even worse than Jags fans. Imagine getting Russell Wilson (after trading away multiple first round picks) and your offense is even worse than it was with Drew freaking Locke.

And yet, I fully expect them to look like the Rams of the early 2000s against us

6744ADB7-646C-44B5-944B-7C97EC24B1ED.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Wilson needs to go back to the psycho face white girl he was dating back on draft night. The whole move to to Ciara has caused him to lose his edge.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not too late to walk away from them Jay26

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Trevor is just not that good, this "generational talent" overthrows way too often and too many pics in the endzone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.