The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable. Absolutely putrid. This team just sucks balls. It ain’t just the OL. Defense is Gatoresque.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like the Gators, time to blow this whole thing up and start over all the way from the GM to the Coaches and players.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Meanwhile the bucs will say that todd bowles is a good coach and keep him after winning the "Who is the ugliest girl" comptetion in the woeful NFC south

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Wanna know what’s gonna be even funnier? When we have to pay more taxes for a new stadium, meanwhile our owner will employ the worst GM in football hence kicking us in the nuts while reaching in our pockets.
Will the new stadium be in Duval or London?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Like the Gators, time to blow this whole thing up and start over all the way from the GM to the Coaches and players.

And yet, knowing how Shad operates we will run it back with the same group of clowns

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Condolences Jags fans. Really question the play calls and not going for 3 twice in the 4th quarter with loads of time left. Maybe if they only had to get a FG to finish the game it would have ended differently.

As a long time Dolphins fan I understand what you are going through and will probably be going through same myself later tonight.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just a few short weeks ago, they were the top team in the AFC in the driver seat for the number one playoff seed. Now they don’t even make the playoffs. I think Peterson is a good coach. I just think his players suck. And it starts with pretty boy Lawrence. For every great throw that lady makes she throws 2or 3 terrible passes after staring down a covered receiver while an invisible open guy gets ignored.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just a few short weeks ago, they were the top team in the AFC in the driver seat for the number one playoff seed. Now they don’t even make the playoffs. I think Peterson is a good coach. I just think his players suck. And it starts with pretty boy Lawrence. For every great throw that lady makes she throws 2or 3 terrible passes after staring down a covered receiver while an invisible open guy gets ignored.
Completely agree and yet they are going to back the Brinks up and pay him a boatload to be the Franchise QB.

We have a bunch of mid players who are around through free agency. A trash O-Line. A princess RB who can’t pass block. A QB who’s a turnover machine. And a Defense that can’t tackle or cover.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jags gonna jag. At least we still got the purdiest QB in the league!
Amazon Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.