The kicking game

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've spoken with several students that have said that Hardin is a party animal. I'm not going to mention specifics, but he has quite the reputation. Of course this is hearsay, but I can see where Mac has little tolerance for this, if true.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n309876 said:
I've spoken with several students that have said that Hardin is a party animal. I'm not going to mention specifics, but he has quite the reputation. Of course this is hearsay, but I can see where Mac has little tolerance for this, if true.
So, during the video interview of Grier by the chick with the toucan bill, didn't he say he lived with the kicker and the punter?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n309904 said:
So, during the video interview of Grier by the chick with the toucan bill, didn't he say he lived with the kicker and the punter?
I don't remember. I hope not.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WOW. Bet there is some serious partying going on there. Mac has seemed to have some issues with Hardin as he's alluded to in some of the pressers. Perhaps the kid needs to get his schnit together.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Mac doesnt care that much if you are partying as long as your grades are decent and you are doing the things at practice and during games that are expected. But if you are sucking it up, and then yuckin it up after, he's probably not gonna be pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n309876 said:

Wouldn't doubt it for a second. In my time, I've found that the kickers and punters are typically the biggest delinquents on the team because they don't need to stay in great physical shape like the other guys. Most of them are big boozers and drug users. One year in college, the backup kicker literally bought the rest of my painkillers off me that I had after having thumb ligament surgery. Sure, I had some moral qualms with it, but when you're in college, money is money. :lol2:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
NavetG8r;n309666 said:
I thought last week against UGA when we went for it on 4th down late in the game and comfortably ahead was the time to let the dental student get his chance at fame. Not against Vandy when it's close and the SEC East was on the line. Hardin should be our kicker for kick offs and field goals/extra points unless he gets an injury that prevents him from being able to kick again. The dental student needs to be a back up for emergencies only imnsho.
Mac ought to hit him up for some free teeth whitening.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n310190 said:
Mac ought to hit him up for some free teeth whitening.

Maybe that's why he's letting him play? Hoping for lifetime free dental care?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n310141 said:
Wouldn't doubt it for a second. In my time, I've found that the kickers and punters are typically the biggest delinquents on the team because they don't need to stay in great physical shape like the other guys. Most of them are big boozers and drug users. One year in college, the backup kicker literally bought the rest of my painkillers off me that I had after having thumb ligament surgery. Sure, I had some moral qualms with it, but when you're in college, money is money. :lol2:

:nono:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n310324 said:

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Don't be surprised if the DEA comes knocking at your door. I wouldn't put it past Law to turn you in. His business is taking a hit from all this marijuana legalization going on. These are desperate times for Lawyers, Courts, Private prisons and LEOs.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n310344 said:
Don't be surprised if the DEA comes knocking at your door. I wouldn't put it past Law to turn you in. His business is taking a hit from all this marijuana legalization going on. These are desperate times for Lawyers, Courts, Private prisons and LEOs.

I think selling a small bag of Percoset and Lorcet for like $20, 11 years ago is low on their radar. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n310344 said:
His business is taking a hit from all this marijuana legalization going on. These are desperate times for Lawyers, Courts, Private prisons and LEOs.
Spend tomorrow morning down at initial appearances at your local courthouse. Then let us know if that bullshiiit High Times propaganda is true.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n310380 said:
I think selling a small bag of Percoset and Lorcet for like $20, 11 years ago is low on their radar. :lol:
Ignore him. He'll go away or forget what the conversation was about.

Not sure what Ox was thinking making this dude a mod.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n310198 said:
Maybe that's why he's letting him play? Hoping for lifetime free dental care?
It makes sense. Maybe that's why he vetoed the other walkon who was the one originally reported as the winner of the walkon competition.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n310453 said:
Then let us know if that bullshiiit High Times propaganda is true.

Oh, there's no doubt they stretch things often. But they're more truthful than Refer Madness was.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac has a little bit of Urban Meyer in him when it comes to mind games. There's a reason why Powell was playing so much. Part was because Hardin was sucking and part was because he was trying to motivate Hardin. If Hardin isn't embarrassed to high hell over having open tryouts because he sucked, then I don't know what would.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;310729 said:
Coach Mac has a little bit of Urban Meyer in him when it comes to mind games. There's a reason why Powell was playing so much. Part was because Hardin was sucking and part was because he was trying to motivate Hardin. If Hardin isn't embarrassed to high hell over having open tryouts because he sucked, then I don't know what would.

If I remember correctly, Urban also had a kicker kick a field goal for the right to a scholarship. And when the kicker nailed the field goal, he gave him a scholarship on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.