The Late Night Dilly Dilly

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by '78, May 15, 2018.

1. '78

'78 Dazed and Confused
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $6,994
    Ratings:
    +12,932 / -338
    Also referred to as the Buddy Martin Show. Not sure how, but this link landed in my email and I made the unfortunate mistake of clicking it.

It's like watching a train wreck, only worse. You can't take your eyes off it, it's that bad.

Aired LIVE last night from Ocala, with Martin, who barely ever looks up from his desk, and his son, Brenden, the so-called producer, who spends the entire hour slamming Stellas and generally making an ass of himself. The son's "contribution" to the show is a rambling, unintelligible rant every 10 minutes.

Advertisers actually pay money to run ads on this little dual podcast run from what appears to be Martin's den and his son's kitchen table. Really slick stuff.

Guests: Mark Long, AP writer, discussing Mullen and the TPC, and Franz Beard.

I'm posting this more for the comedic value than content. Don't shoot the messenger.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlJQXPXdEDGE...195bd7f&fl=4&uid=1234943082&nid=244+272699400

2. divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,274
    Ratings:
    +12,321 / -48
    Yeah, I watched their podcast during the coaching search when Martin and Beard were reporting that Kelly was "a done deal and the papers have been signed." Then they went on to preen and congratulate themselves for their scoop and derided anyone who doubted them and their "rock solid sources". How these idiots dare to show their faces and claim insider knowledge after that unmitigated disaster is beyond my comprehension. And why anyone would trust anything they have to say about Gator sports just goes to show you the dearth of real reporting on the Gators.

#2 divits, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • MidwestChomp

MidwestChomp Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,751
      Ratings:
      +8,358 / -29
      They said Chip was coming here...I'm still waiting.

And

[​IMG]

• '78

'78 Dazed and Confused
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $6,994
        Ratings:
        +12,932 / -338
        These guys are such losers. How did they ever make a name for themselves?

• AlexDaGator

AlexDaGator The Hammer of Thor
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $2,782
        Ratings:
        +9,471 / -14
        Franz Beard’s Georgia hate articles are excellent. Second only to 812’s legendary post.

Alex.

• '78

'78 Dazed and Confused
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $6,994
        Ratings:
        +12,932 / -338
        Haven't seen it but it probably is. These guys deal in home-spun stuff. There's a market for that among college football fans.

• oxrageous

oxrageous It's Good to be King
        Administrator

Oxbucks:
        $10,007
        Ratings:
        +24,899 / -270
        I wonder how much money he makes on that crap. It’s nauseating.

• divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $3,274
        Ratings:
        +12,321 / -48
        I'd be curious to know how much any of these sites who sell "supposed insider information" make. Have you done any investigation into it and have any idea?

• BMF

BMF Junior Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $4,994
          Ratings:
          +10,449 / -123
          Yep, Franz Beard is the biggest blo-hard, homer UF writer in the country. He's a perfect fit for Swamp Gas type message boards - those homers eat that sh*t up!!