giphy.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Just for those tracking commitments after our coaches go after a kid

This sucks. Was hoping we'd get him. Hopefully we can find a grad transfer or something. We'll be looking at another 5to 7 win season next year with our current qb's or a true freshman.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I say keep Corral and bring in another kid and call it a day. The reality of it is Fields is content sitting up to 3 years behind Fromm. Emory Jones is probably Alabama’s. He’ll be warming a bench because they had a true freshman who actually looks good during limited time. No one said these kids were smart to begin with. Go out land us some athletic olinemen and dlinemen. Oh and get us some lbs as well. Now as far as QBs Mullen had Tyler Russel at Miss St throw for 2900 yds and rush for -5 yards for the year l. That team had 8 wins on the year. He had Relf previously who was throwing around 1400 yds but had 500-700 rushing. It’s obvious to me that Mullen had to adjust to what he had. I think part of the doubt creeps in due to bad offenses since 2011. We are going from coaches who would not scheme for their talent vs a coach who has done that. Chris Leak did alright here under Mullen. Sure it was painful at times in 05, but that offense is still head and shoulders above anything Butters and Lumpy put together between 2011 and 2017. I’ll end this by saying I am cautiously optimistic because I’m tired of the revolving door of coaches.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Just wondering why we don’t seem to want Judd Davis’s son? Does this other kid have a stronger leg?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just saw a video of our commit kicking a 60 yard fg in an actual game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Youd think we have one of the most attractive offenses to kickers and punters.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you have any inkling that you can change Fields' mind, you have to explore it regardless of the consequences.

Coaching hires get three, maybe four years to state their case. A Fields recruitment could have a profound impact on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator