The National Signing Day Thread

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
David Reese is the only commit expected to sign today who has yet to send in his LOI.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Richt always had holes in his classes, no matter how highly rated. In 2.5 classes, Kirby is killing it at every position year after year. We will not even touch these bastards for years to come. We have entered the reverse of th 90's where Spurrier crushed coach after UGa coach. Kirby about to do the same thing for a long time. Especially with UF hiring a guy with a high school offense and Tennessee hiring a guy with no offense and Muschamp.....well, Muschamnp. Missouri might be the only threat to UGa in the east going forward because there is always a chance that they could outscore someone since they utilize that novel concept called the mid-range passing game.
What offense would you like to see then? Did you think the offense was HS caliber when Meyer was here? This offense takes advantage of the speed available in the state. Also, I don’t concern myself with what Smart is doing. UGA has always recruited at this level even during the Spurrier years. Coaching was the problem there not talent. For a frame of reference the state of Georgia have Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Emory Jones all top signal callers. The odds was that Kirby would end up with one of them. Compare Georgia to when Kirby walked in vs what Mullen walked into. Richt left a lot on that team to make Kirby successful. Butters just left us pb&js, popcorn, and terribly conditioned players (mentally and physically) Mullen has his work cut out for him to whip these kids back into shape.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby has put a wall around the state of Georgia and they are producing top players right now. He has no instate competition at all which helps, but he is doing a really good job... no other way to say it.

no other way to say it, they are producing top players right now. He has no instate competition at all which helps.....Kirby has put a wall around the state of Georgia but he is doing a really good job

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
I can't think of a single position group, not a single one, in which Florida has equal or better talent than Georgia.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Two things will help with UGA. Us beating them and UT getting better. UT being a viable option will strain recruiting for them in Atlanta and the Northern part of the state. Us playing well strains them in the Southern part

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I can't think of a single position group, not a single one, in which Florida has equal or better talent than Georgia.
Our kicking game is pretty strong, they get lots of in-game work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.