The National Signing Day Thread

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't I tell everyone not to worry about Corral and we had something else cooking? Now everyone sees what I was talking about! This pick up will be remembered for along time because it is the day Gator football turned the corner and pulled itself out of the dumpster!
:chomp:
Are you making out with yourself right now too?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Gosh has it been hilarious going back to read this thread from early this morning to the 11:35 posts.

I love the passion. I need a hug.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When is Jacob Copeland going to announce ?

Not sure. At this point, he's apparently really enamored with a head coach who's so excited about his new school that he's currently spending all his time out of state helping the vols' arch enemy win a title. So I guess we'll have to wait until he gets to do an official visit and tour of the facilities, including Pruitt's new office, assuming he's chosen one already.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any way you slice it, this is great news. :chomp:

Can this kid play at a Hurts/Francios level as a true freshman? Is he an EE?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This sh*t wasn't on any pay site and u know it! If it were it would of been all over social media but have fun hating on people bro...have a good day!
Dude you copy and paste **** all the time from those sites here with no crediting of the people that actually provide it. But do ahead and keep patting yourself on the back

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Dude you copy and paste **** all the time from those sites here with no crediting of the people that actually provide it. But do ahead and keep patting yourself on the back
Ok...bro...go back to the day I posted about not worrying about Corral and find anything about Emory to UF and I got $1000 bucks cash for u. If not u owe me a 1000...is it a bet? If not Shut yo hoe ass up and quit act like A jealous little bi*ch! Afterall I'm just bringing info to the board for everyone :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.