The National Signing Day Thread

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Holy cow, that Yahoo tape that's pinned above looks good. Hadn't seen that footage yet. And from the looks of it he's gotta be closer to 195 lbs than 179. He'll fill out.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Caption this:

e-jones-png.8392

"Is he chompin' with his teeth?"

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Holy cow, that Yahoo tape that's pinned above looks good. Hadn't seen that footage yet. And from the looks of it he's gotta be closer to 195 lbs than 179. He'll fill out.
Yeah, he looks like a monster in that video. He's got Winston's arm without the girlish hips or penchant for buggery.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just a 2-cents: Uga's Eason and Fromm are not the runnerEmmory is. And Fields won't play.
Lot's of big steps taken by our new HC ... and they're coming based on Mullen's resume' which is mostly at MSU.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In all today's excitement this news alert slipped by =
Tom Loy held a press announcement at his highschool (which is being demolished btw) Tom placed a ballcap on the table that bore a questionmark, indicating that he has no idea where he's going, at all times.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
mullen told doering we still need lbs, ol, dt, cb, and wr. big to do list for february.

Basically

“The last guy did a crappy job. We need a lot of guys”

Yeah he's basically saying we need a football team, minus QB and RB, because we've already somewhat addressed that. Oh and DE's. The last 2 staffs were in love with DE's, especially undersized projects.

Outside of that, there's not a position at which we're not either super thin, woefully lacking talent, or both.

As I said when he was first hired, like him or not, we actually have a complete football coach who gets it for the first time since 2009.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
As I said when he was first hired, like him or not, we actually have a complete football coach who gets it for the first time since 2009.

I didnt want him at first and I have no clue if he can return us to prominence. That being said, I am warming to him and I think he is doing all the right things off the field. I pray it translates to the field and we continue trending up. Good day today. Go Gators!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I'm not as thrilled as most of you. Yeah, we avoided disaster. Traded an elite QB who fits the system for one who didn't and kept two good RBs in the class and recruited a couple offensive linemen. But we're down pretty far and have a ways to go. Also, no five stars and most of our four stars aren't really high up. Finally, only half our work is done. We need this many again, and they need to be this good.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he's basically saying we need a football team, minus QB and RB, because we've already somewhat addressed that. Oh and DE's. The last 2 staffs were in love with DE's, especially undersized projects.

Outside of that, there's not a position at which we're not either super thin, woefully lacking talent, or both.

Especially the LBs. We are awfully thin there. Hopefully, once still unsigned recruits see how well we did today, they may be inclined to give us another look and sign in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.