The National Signing Day Thread

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Anyone else have a gay cruise ad on the mobile site here, a little concerning who is paying the bills in this place?:pumper:

I’ve had several different ones pop up in Tapatalk. Not my cup-o-tea.

I had a VERY conservative boss about 20-25 years ago who scheduled a cruise to celebrate his anniversary, which was on Halloween. He learned the hard way that Halloween is a cause for outrageous and effusive celebration among gay people and men in particular. His attempt to describe the sights and his futility in shielding his wife from exposure - while trying not to use inappropriate words in the workplace - was hilarious.

That exceeded the tale he brought back from their anniversary trip to New Orleans, which was also memorable.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Anyone else have a gay cruise ad on the mobile site here, a little concerning who is paying the bills in this place?:pumper:

Wait - why are you bringing this up in a RECRUITING thread?

Let me try to get this back on track:

0feecbf2c68b7bd6b18c987e63cfe40b.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Florida_Zone: Keep an eye on 2018 4⭐️WR Jalen Preston (TAMU commit). Will probably take an official visit to Florida.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
:lmao2:

You miss Ole Butterteeth still, huh? No 4 stars would ever consider us now that we have a real coach?
As happens all too frequently, you choose to misunderstand. Let me say it this way: it is remarkable that Mullen is starting so late and getting OVs. It would be more remarkable still if one or more actually signed.

P. S. I begin to understand why you are Durty's second banana.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As happens all too frequently, you choose to misunderstand. Let me say it this way: it is remarkable that Mullen is starting so late and getting OVs. It would be more remarkable still if one or more actually signed.

P. S. I begin to understand why you are Durty's second banana.
Have you noticed that they are almost all visiting in the last weekend? And do you know the significance of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator